[0.15.5] Global Blueprints Don't Always Transfer/Duplicates

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
KatherineOfSky
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.15.5] Global Blueprints Don't Always Transfer/Duplicates

Post by KatherineOfSky »

I created some Nuclear blueprints in my save that I set for building. I was in the (right-side Global) folder, and took the blueprints and dropped them directly in as I created them. (Normally this would propagate them through my account).

This was a world that was previously modded, but I have been using for building sans mods. I have had no difficulties with getting other BPs to transfer to other saves. The only game changes that I made to the save between the previous imports and these was: console commands to: set daylight always=true & long building and reaching. Also, I dropped the BPs directly into the folder, instead of in the main area first, and then sort them later. (Not sure if this is related).

Result: A normal transfer

I opened another game, and all the new BPs were missing:

After this, I manually imported the BP strings into the Global area in that particular save.

I tried another (different) save game, (tested just to see), the new BPs were DOUBLED!

Tutorials, wild playthroughs, and more! https://www.youtube.com/@KatherineOfSky

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.15.5] Global Blueprints Don't Always Transfer/Duplicates

Post by Oxyd »

Hi, could you post the save where you first imported your blueprints and your blueprint-storage.dat?

irbork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by irbork »

Encountered same issue.
Blueprints created in vanilla cheat world, do not transfer to my 'current in progress game'.
They show up in any new created games. Blueprints from new games show up in my 'current in progress game'.

EDIT
In new game I have put those blueprints down and created new ones (no names, no icons). Placed them in the library without touching source blueprints. After loading my 'current in progress game' all blueprints copies and source were visible. Deleted copies and saved game - blueprints available now on load. Probably it would have been easier to use blueprint string.
No idea what's the issue but I did encounter it after updating to 15.6 and importing sizeable book of belt balancers from the wikipedia.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by Oxyd »

Thanks, it should be fixed in 0.15.13.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”