Infintie item glitch

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
nrprad
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Infintie item glitch

Post by nrprad »

In beginning of game I (unintentionally) held on to stone while creating furnace and I did not lose the stone.
I was able to continue making stone furnaces to my hearts desire.
You might want to look into that. ;p
Haven't tried with other items, but I'll get back to you on it. :)

FreeER
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Infintie item glitch

Post by FreeER »

nrprad wrote:In beginning of game I (unintentionally) held on to stone while creating furnace and I did not lose the stone.
Are you saying you picked the stone up with your mouse cursor and then clicked on the furnace to craft it? If so I'd like to confirm this report. I tested with fast transport belts by making some iron gears (25) and then holding them in my 'hand' while right clicking to craft 5 fast transport belts, I did indeed keep the iron gears (though only if i did not make more than five at a time), I did however lose the transport belts. However, once I ran out of basic transport belts, by crafting one more gear (so I had 26) I'd only use a single iron plate for every 2 fast transport belts, when crafted 1 at a time. If I crafted enough gears for five transport belts as well as the fast transport belts it maintained the 1 iron to 2 fast belts ration. pretty cheap :!:, especially if you exploited this when making the armor or modules, just make the most expensive ingredient, hold onto it, and craft (basically) as many as you like :lol:
<I'm really not active any more so these may not be up to date>
~FreeER=Factorio Modding
- Factorio Wiki
- My Factorio Modding Guide
- Wiki Modding Guide
Feel free to pm me :)
Or drop into #factorio on irc.esper.net

nrprad
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nrprad »

Correct. Found out it could be very useful particularly when holding Advanced circuits for Speed modules since they are SO expensive.
Its gonna suck when its patched, but it is fun to play with now. :lol:

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

Nice one:) Unfortunately this will be fixed in 0.7.1.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”