[0.6.1] Tight Spot Crash

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.6.1] Tight Spot Crash

Post by DRBLN »

I load the challenge => try to dig the wall => the game crashes without any message

drs9999
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.6.1] Tight Spot Crash

Post by drs9999 »

I think this is because when you remove a wall, coins are removed from your inv.
And atm the remove function is broken for the player inventory, but this will be fixed in the next update

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

drs9999 wrote:I think this is because when you remove a wall, coins are removed from your inv.
And atm the remove function is broken for the player inventory, but this will be fixed in the next update
I thought so too, but it's a different problem and I can't replicate it.

drs9999: This happens when loading tight spot save or when starting a new game? If its a save, could you please upload it?
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

drs9999
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by drs9999 »

Well because you already confirmed that the remove method is broken I just assumed that this is the reason, I did not try it.

But I tried it a second ago and neither can I reproduce it.

And btw when was the removeitem() method introduced?! That would explain why the remove mthod() is nor working for the character anymore, it was replaced with the removeitem method ( just for the player, not for other inventory entities)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

We also found other multithreading related bugs that occured in the tight spot, all should be fixed in 0.6.2

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”