[1.1.101]Anomaly with defines.entity_status.full_burnt_result_output

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
SirFendi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.101]Anomaly with defines.entity_status.full_burnt_result_output

Post by SirFendi »

In our mod we use a lookup table to match an entity's reported status number with the correct status name in "defines.entity_status". We have found that there is no name in the "defines.entity_status" list that corresponds to the number 23, which we encounter in nuclear reactors that stop working due to their burnt result outputs being full with used up uranium fuel cells. The in-game tooltip identifies the reactor status as defines.entity_status.full_burnt_result_output, but if you try to print this defines value("/c game.print(defines.entity_status.full_burnt_result_output)") it returns nil instead of 23.

We looked through the rest of the "defines.entity_status" table to understand whether there are many cases like this and it may be intentional design, but we found that this only happens with status number 23. My interpretation is that the "full_burnt_result_output" was meant to be defined as 23 instead of nil.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.101]Anomaly with defines.entity_status.full_burnt_result_output

Post by Bilka »

Hey, this is fixed in version 1.1.102 which was released Jan 18, 2024 (and is currently marked as experimental).
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”