Is this a bug or as intended

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
consumerx54
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Is this a bug or as intended

Post by consumerx54 »

I usually play MP with a friend and have come to end game and built rocket defense and launched rockets to end the game. I have started many solo games and usually never finish because I want to try something different or something. So today I finally built the rocket defense and launched the rocket. Nothing happened I was very interested in seeing the numbers to see how they compared to the several MP games finished. This was with .17 Also I was using a custom map. was it due to custom map or bug or taken out of version .17???? .. I will try to edit the map and load version .16 to see if it works.

Gandalf
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Is this a bug or as intended

Post by Gandalf »

Right now the end of the game is nothing more then a 10 minute countdown (during which nothing special happens) and a popup window with stats at the end. That is not a bug, but obviously it's not meant to stay like that. If you follow the recent Friday Facts you'll see some plans for upcoming endgame content.
OS: Linux Mint 19 x64 | desktop: Awesome 4.2  |  Intel Core i5 8600k  |  16GB DDR4  |  NVidia GTX 1050 Ti (driver version: 410.104)    (2019-03)

consumerx54
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Is this a bug or as intended

Post by consumerx54 »

Gandalf wrote:Right now the end of the game is nothing more then a 10 minute countdown (during which nothing special happens) and a popup window with stats at the end. That is not a bug, but obviously it's not meant to stay like that. If you follow the recent Friday Facts you'll see some plans for upcoming endgame content.
The maybe bug was that no 10 minute countdown and no pop up with end game stats came up. I am anxiously waiting for the new plans. I love this game and am totally addicted to it

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”