Search found 464 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:31 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #446 - An ARM and a Frame
- Replies: 49
- Views: 11539
Re: Friday Facts #446 - An ARM and a Frame
My raspberry Pi was waiting for this since 5 years
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 12:24 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Why does the artillery have bigger manual range?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1426
Re: Why does the artillery have bigger manual range?
to annoy people like me, thus, from gameplay pov that pretty smart, that allow the player to toy with artillery, but I always wanted this to be configurable ingame. Like I can with signal tell a turret to target only very close nest and one other target very far one.
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 6:25 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
- Replies: 77
- Views: 20834
Re: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
Biters become Biter/Spitter spawners.
Spitters become Worms.
I instantly saw the problem coming :lol: Bitter could spawn biter, spitter could spawn spitter nest, and both of them could have like a 1/3 chance to build a nest this would work. But I think full random with ratio is just simpler and ...
Spitters become Worms.
I instantly saw the problem coming :lol: Bitter could spawn biter, spitter could spawn spitter nest, and both of them could have like a 1/3 chance to build a nest this would work. But I think full random with ratio is just simpler and ...
- Wed Jul 22, 2026 1:15 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Energy shields on tank or spidertron are bad.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3204
Re: Energy shields on tank or spidertron are bad.
I would argue shield on player armor shouldn't take resistance from armor... BUT I would also argue an energy shield to have its own resistance. For example, electric, energy beam, stuff like that.
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 1:18 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Please, DO NOT remove space casino
- Replies: 271
- Views: 47137
Re: Please, DO NOT remove space casino
You see, we have two options:
- Do nothing and keep some people upset for a very bad reason: "Some people can't stop themselves from building casinos."
- Cut content and upset other people for a very simple and understandable reason: "The game now has less content to play with and is less fun for ...
- Do nothing and keep some people upset for a very bad reason: "Some people can't stop themselves from building casinos."
- Cut content and upset other people for a very simple and understandable reason: "The game now has less content to play with and is less fun for ...
- Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:30 am
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Experimental Biter expansion too strong
- Replies: 58
- Views: 20292
Re: Experimental Biter expansion too strong
size of generated nest should scale with evolution
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 3:29 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Would disabling the production counters provide a measurable benefit?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1432
Re: Would disabling the production counters provide a measurable benefit?
without it the game is unplayable
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 4:06 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.8] Module research cost discrepancy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 398
Re: [2.1.8] Module research cost discrepancy
Ah my bad, I check the wiki but I fail to check it properly haha
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 12:56 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.8] Module research cost discrepancy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 398
Re: Science cost for efficiency and productivity module 3
I confirm for 2.1.8 new game no mod this should be in bug forum
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 12:43 pm
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Quality module speed modifier variations
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1323
Re: Quality module speed modifier variations
My balance mod change value of module as follow:
- Nerf the speed and electric cost as much as productivity module
- Remove the quality penalty of speed module cause... beaconed quality setup is fun and very factorio like. Discouraged to use beacon for quality is a mistake.
- Nerf the speed and electric cost as much as productivity module
- Remove the quality penalty of speed module cause... beaconed quality setup is fun and very factorio like. Discouraged to use beacon for quality is a mistake.
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 11:44 am
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Experimental Biter expansion too strong
- Replies: 58
- Views: 20292
Re: Experimental Biter expansion too strong
I like the change, I always was disappointed of bitter expansion size compared to far nest on the map. About balance I don't think using a deathworld settings is a good start to complain about bitter. Thus I agree bitter doing nest too close have always been a problem, specially with worms. The safe ...
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 11:30 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Please, DO NOT remove space casino
- Replies: 271
- Views: 47137
Re: Please, DO NOT remove space casino
So this is ok ?radical_larry wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2026 9:21 pm Seems like the whole circus is arriving to prove me right, in that there's no point to discuss this.
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 2:17 am
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [Klonan] [2.1.7] Gun turrets on space platform sides not shooting at asteroids
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3624
Re: [Klonan] [2.1.7] Gun turrets on space platform sides not shooting at asteroids
:lol:
Within a few minutes of playing I had one of my space platforms destroyed. I missed the notifications of it getting damaged
Would be amazing if space age include something like https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-platform-graveyard when a plateform is destroyed it's very hard to find what ...
Within a few minutes of playing I had one of my space platforms destroyed. I missed the notifications of it getting damaged
Would be amazing if space age include something like https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-platform-graveyard when a plateform is destroyed it's very hard to find what ...
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 1:47 am
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.7
- Replies: 305
- Views: 232910
Re: Version 2.1.7
That amazing.Updated to SDL 3.
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 11:59 pm
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Shotgun Shells
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2051
Re: Shotgun Shells
I need to try out myself before. But, I care about automatic defense, thing like personal gun are way less important in my eye, my time is better spend on factory than chasing bugs. Generally, personal gun sux, flamethrower of tank for example is pathetic. My last memory of shotgun is <the slow make ...
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:39 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.7
- Replies: 305
- Views: 232910
Re: Version 2.1.7
A few months ago, Kovarex mentioned the possibility of new achievements and a 100% achievement. Is that still coming? I intended to do a 100% single-map run in 2.1 and was looking forward to new complications.
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=669490#p669490
I was also looking ...
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:34 pm
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Shotgun Shells
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2051
Re: Shotgun Shells
First, I'm not sure I understand what you said, you are very unclear. Even the title missing the information.
I don't get it, I think I read everywhere to buff shotgun, people specially want the slow to be removed. They now finally buff it, and you want to nerf it ? Honestly, I want to try it out ...
I don't get it, I think I read everywhere to buff shotgun, people specially want the slow to be removed. They now finally buff it, and you want to nerf it ? Honestly, I want to try it out ...
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:27 pm
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Fix Bugged Concrete Recycling Recipe
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2944
Re: Fix Bugged Concrete Recycling Recipe
time to use train to "void" item, I can't find the reddit post but someone used train to destroy train instead of using recycler to void trash item
(thus I don't think this affect my own way to play fulgora)
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:04 pm
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: base health of rocket turret is too low
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4461
Re: base health of rocket turret is too low
I was right * fly away *Increased rocket turret base health from 400 to 1500.
Increased tesla turret base health from 1000 to 2000.
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 9:14 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Please, DO NOT remove space casino
- Replies: 271
- Views: 47137
Re: Please, DO NOT remove space casino
2.1 is out and it seems like Wube really just couldn't care less about our feedback after all, so I hope the space casino haters are happy now - it's completely dead, doesn't matter if you grind a hundred mil science for asteroid productivity. I'll stick to 2.0.77, it just works and it's not worth ...