Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:58 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Show unpowered/disconnected sections of the electrical network in a different color in map view
- Replies: 2
- Views: 441
TL;DR Make unpowered parts of an electrical network more visually identifiable when in map view. What ? https://i.redd.it/lgm4t7zgbdm21.jpg Why ? Because it's possible to miss times when parts of an electrical network go down. An alert comes up - a big electrical pole is being destroyed - but you'r...
- Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:30 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [0.17.9] When replacing an assembler's recipe using a blueprint, materials returned to the inventory aren't displayed.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1280
[0.17.9] When replacing an assembler's recipe using a blueprint, materials returned to the inventory aren't displayed.
So the two ways I usually set an assembler's recipe: 1. Manually set in inside by picking the item it should be assembling. 2. Copy an existing assembler using Ctrl+C and then pasting it over another assembler. When I do the method in #1, the game shows me in floating text what items are returned to...
- Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:14 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.3] Cannot connect EMPTY pipes due to fluid mixing restriction
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1707
What went wrong I cannot connect water to the bottom input despite the fluid system being empty. What I expect to happen I expect to be able to connect water to the bottom input so that in the future when I change refineries back and forth between Standard and Advanced oil processsing, it's all set...