Search found 2 matches

by Reloecc
Wed Aug 19, 2026 9:43 pm
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: FPS Stuttering on 144 Hz monitor
Replies: 2
Views: 664

FPS Stuttering on 144 Hz monitor

Hello,

so.. lately I've upgraded my monitor from 1080p@60Hz to 1440p@144Hz (I regret it for multiple reasons, as I found out the world is not yet prepared for it, but anaway..).

I quickly realized that Factorio horribly stutters on it because the game is locked to 60 fps and the frames are not ...
by Reloecc
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:55 am
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #278 - The new quickbar
Replies: 176
Views: 123432

Re: Friday Facts #278 - The new quickbar



Would appreciate making it possible to rebind 1-5 and shift 1-5 and using Ctrl to select which quick bar you're using. I prefer not to have to move my left hand from the home keys or my right from the mouse since it defeats the point of having quick keys to make building a quicker smoother ...

Go to advanced search