My keyboard is a wired TITANWOLF, noname mechanical one.
I'm on Linux (arch) and have a slightly cursed setup of routing my entire peripherals through a thinkpad usb-c hub.
I know that linux (and my install, apparently) gets a bit funky with it sometimes, but this described issue is exclusively ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 4:37 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.1.17] Repeated keystrokes in search bars
- Replies: 5
- Views: 578
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 2:01 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.1.17] Repeated keystrokes in search bars
- Replies: 5
- Views: 578
[2.1.17] Repeated keystrokes in search bars
I've recently encountered an issue where typing in search bars of Factorio (research tree, filter selection, etc.) randomly creates extra characters, for example "well" turns into "welllllllllll".
As of right now, this is very erratic to me and does not really correspond to any specific key, and is ...
As of right now, this is very erratic to me and does not really correspond to any specific key, and is ...
- Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:08 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Enable manual Fluid IO from relevant UIs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 617
Enable manual Fluid IO from relevant UIs
TL;DR
I wish to be able to treat barrels as manually empty-able containers which can be filled and emptied from the UI of a tank/pipe/compatible machine.
WHAT?
So far we are only able to remove (read: entirely delete) the contents of a fluid network, but not add precise quantities without ...
I wish to be able to treat barrels as manually empty-able containers which can be filled and emptied from the UI of a tank/pipe/compatible machine.
WHAT?
So far we are only able to remove (read: entirely delete) the contents of a fluid network, but not add precise quantities without ...