Search found 311 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:07 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 272
Re: [2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
Found it. It looks like it was recently reported. Priority Requesters mod.
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:34 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 272
[2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
In the Personal Logistics tab, when placing a new filter to get items, all filters are auto-sorted, and the max requested is cleared.
Also all other groups are cleared and everything placed in one default group. I believe this has been happening on the last several Experimental released.
Edit: Just ...
Also all other groups are cleared and everything placed in one default group. I believe this has been happening on the last several Experimental released.
Edit: Just ...
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:28 pm
- Forum: Questions, reviews and ratings
- Topic: Moddable powerline rendering
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1769
Re: Moddable powerline rendering
Would be nice if the Developers looked at this. I consider it a bug.
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:33 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Allow player to transfer between space platforms
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1417
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:39 am
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.19
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8337
Re: Version 2.1.19
New sound added to Assembling Machines makes me unable to concentrate. It is too loud, irregular, disruptive. How do I get rid of it?
Edit: I found mod called "Zar's Sound Muffler" and added "0:assembling-machine" to Settings/Mod Settings/Startup/Entity types. This mutes assembling machines ...
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:48 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: I cannot find information about restrictive dependencies in the WIKI.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 529
Re: I cannot find information about restrictive dependencies in the WIKI.
Yes. Thank you.Osmo wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2026 10:11 am I have updated the tutorial to have up-to-date information and made it link to the corresponding API docs page.
I also made a request to improve that part of the docs viewtopic.php?t=136101
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:24 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Notifications System
- Replies: 38
- Views: 27876
Re: Notifications System
Edit: I am currently using and have been using Smoothwarnings for what seems like years. It does help a small bit. But nothing really works because the flashing is hardcoded into the game.
I don't have epilepsy issues but I am much more sensitive to flashing things in games than most people. I ...
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:57 am
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: I cannot find information about restrictive dependencies in the WIKI.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 529
Re: I cannot find information about restrictive dependencies in the WIKI.
Please read the following.
"There are required dependencies, and optional dependencies. The third kind, restrictive dependencies, ... "
https://wiki.factorio.com/Tutorial:Modd ... al/Gangsir
It is something many mods use in the info.json file. And Yes, it Is a thing.
"There are required dependencies, and optional dependencies. The third kind, restrictive dependencies, ... "
https://wiki.factorio.com/Tutorial:Modd ... al/Gangsir
It is something many mods use in the info.json file. And Yes, it Is a thing.
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 11:19 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: I cannot find information about restrictive dependencies in the WIKI.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 529
I cannot find information about restrictive dependencies in the WIKI.
I would like to see an official example of how to use restrictive dependencies somewhere.
The modding tutorial should show this.
The modding tutorial should show this.
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:11 pm
- Forum: Mod portal Discussion
- Topic: Hide mods/authors
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1937
Re: Hide mods/authors
Now that I can block individual mods and authors, I would like to be able to do this without pressing CTRL-R to Reload the screen every time I want to see the additional blocking buttons. When I press the >> button the view resets to hide the blocking buttons.
Edit: The reason I want to block a mod ...
Edit: The reason I want to block a mod ...
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:19 pm
- Forum: Mod portal Discussion
- Topic: Give any mod that depends on space-age the space age category
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2319
Re: Give any mod that depends on space-age the space age category
I agree. This is something that needs to be addressed. I consider it a Bug.
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 4:55 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Save and Load Quickbar Layouts like blueprints
- Replies: 63
- Views: 36121
Re: Save and Load Quickbar Layouts like blueprints
Looks like Raigards Quickbar Templates mod was abandoned.
Found this message on Github.
This repository was archived by the owner on Aug 15, 2025. It is now read-only.
Comments on the mod portal are locked.
I miss this mod. It was much better than the V2.1 replacements.
Found this message on Github.
This repository was archived by the owner on Aug 15, 2025. It is now read-only.
Comments on the mod portal are locked.
I miss this mod. It was much better than the V2.1 replacements.
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 2:13 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Make inserter speeds simpler (for 2.0?)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4446
Re: Make inserter speeds simpler (for 2.0?)
I think that the display of rotation speed useless. I want to see "Items/Second".
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 2:01 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Always show display distance of Personal Roboport.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 195
Always show display distance of Personal Roboport.
When holding a planner, I can see how far the construction robots can travel.
Except when within the area of effect of Roboports (The ones on the ground).
Selectable colors such as blue or green. Or maybe use the XOR function in the code to display the area when near Roboports.
Except when within the area of effect of Roboports (The ones on the ground).
Selectable colors such as blue or green. Or maybe use the XOR function in the code to display the area when near Roboports.
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:33 pm
- Forum: This Forum
- Topic: Force all topics to show as unread.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 766
Re: Force all topics to show as unread.
As I posted. This is the exact opposite of what I asked for. I need a "Mark all Posts Unread."
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:38 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Option to remove border from Remote View
- Replies: 1
- Views: 649
Re: Option to remove border from Remote View
There is a mod that does this, but it would be nice if this was part of Factorio for those that do not want to use mods.
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:23 am
- Forum: This Forum
- Topic: Force all topics to show as unread.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 766
Force all topics to show as unread.
Is this possible?
- Thu Aug 13, 2026 11:54 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.17.x] Inserter Fuel Leech
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11195
Re: [MOD 0.17.x] Inserter Fuel Leech
Inserter leech from the target stone furnace does not work for me at all any more.
- Sun Aug 02, 2026 7:31 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Remember position of inventory menu
- Replies: 9
- Views: 31839
Re: Remember position of inventory menu
For me, the center is fine, but I want the Inventory window to always start at the top of the screen.
And it should never be large enough vertically, to cover up the little box that shows what is missing on the map.
And it should never be large enough vertically, to cover up the little box that shows what is missing on the map.
- Tue May 19, 2026 2:43 am
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: Motion sickness from trippy ghost animation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 973
Re: Motion sickness from trippy ghost animation
I agree. This new shimmering distortion for ghosts is extremely horrible.