Suggestion: New technology: fluid separator... Maybe some fluid lost on process...
Leave the player decide if he wants or not.
Mix the fluid could let to a another tech or benefits.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:01 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #351 - Beacon re-redesign & Simplified fluid mixing
- Replies: 199
- Views: 15001
- Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:18 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.17] Industrial Revolution
- Replies: 989
- Views: 139320
I try to find this: Why cant I plant the sapling and help to grow a forest? There are a way to do? They need to go into a greenhouse, and you need like 20 or so to start the first grow cycle. Just 10. I dont want more wood. I want help with pollution. And maybe avoid bitter walk easy to my base...
- Sun May 19, 2019 11:04 am
- Forum: Frequently Suggested / Link Collections
- Topic: Water as limited ressource
- Replies: 32
- Views: 20798
I use this mod and it work very well with all that ideas: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/WaterAsAResource - There is no rain, but the water can "regenerate"; - Drained lakes can bu reused as oil/water tanks; - Drain lakes is a good way to clean spaces; - The game fells much better/realistic/balanced;...