Search found 808 matches

by Fatmice
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 am
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

I'm using vanilla assets to prototype and debug. Customs assets will be created, slowly, after I release.
by Fatmice
Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:20 am
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

Variable speed turbine from 1-5x...Took freaking forever to get right.
steam-turbine
by Fatmice
Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 am
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

I won't say much other than the 3x3 doesn't have circuit control but the 5x5 does. ;)
by Fatmice
Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:07 pm
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

I have been wondering since our last contact. Do you intend to use the vanilla uranium and the vanilla centrifuges, or continue to make use of the assemblers? How do you intend to handle this? Will you keep the vanilla nuclear products completely separate from the mod's products? Currently I have a...
by Fatmice
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:18 am
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

Yes yes, I was excited too. Thus I was a bit more chatty than I should be. Normally I keep it down as I don't want people anticipating. :) I lost some files from the array crash and have to start over with new codes. Short of it is I am trying to keep the 3x3 as is while changing the 5x5 to somethin...
by Fatmice
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 am
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

Assuming that the schedule of school testing is similar to that of the USA - hopefully we can get one sentence of update, or just one picture, next week It would be nice to see an update or progress report every week just to know how things are going. This mod is one I've naturally been anticipatin...
by Fatmice
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:06 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: 0.15 Reactor Ratio
Replies: 128
Views: 84340

Re: 0.15 Reactor Ratio

Distelzombie wrote:BTW is there a way ro make the screenshot command capture more than 10m around you?
http://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/LuaG ... screenshot
by Fatmice
Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: 0.15 Reactor Ratio
Replies: 128
Views: 84340

Re: 0.15 Reactor Ratio

So after recreating my Setup in CMM and waiting for it to heat up: 6 reactors feed 180 heat exchangers to the point where they all produced steam and the reactors themselves hover @ 860 degrees. This is 100 more exchangers than i had originally thought, the exchangers feed 160 turbines, which is un...
by Fatmice
Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 am
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.15.29+] Creative Mode 0.3.12 - Infinite resources
Replies: 677
Views: 156373

Re: [MOD 0.15.12+] Creative Mode 0.3.5 - Fix for 0.15.12

I really can't reproduce it. I have also tried placing substations inside the supply area of a super substation, still no problem. 20170527182151_1.jpg Can you also try only enable my mod and disable the others? Maybe it is caused by some combinations of mods. That's the thing, it is just your mod ...
by Fatmice
Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.15.29+] Creative Mode 0.3.12 - Infinite resources
Replies: 677
Views: 156373

Re: [MOD 0.15.12+] Creative Mode 0.3.5 - Fix for 0.15.12

Bug with substation laying, when placing vanilla substation, the one following the first is placed 5 spaces from the border of the previous, then all subsequent are placed border-on. Sorry, not quite understand what you meant... If you meant the vanilla substations are misplaced while being drag-pl...
by Fatmice
Fri May 26, 2017 9:38 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.15.29+] Creative Mode 0.3.12 - Infinite resources
Replies: 677
Views: 156373

Re: [MOD 0.15.12+] Creative Mode 0.3.5 - Fix for 0.15.12

Bug with substation laying, when placing vanilla substation, the one following the first is placed 5 spaces from the border of the previous, then all subsequent are placed border-on. Sorry, not quite understand what you meant... If you meant the vanilla substations are misplaced while being drag-pl...
by Fatmice
Fri May 26, 2017 6:06 am
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.15.29+] Creative Mode 0.3.12 - Infinite resources
Replies: 677
Views: 156373

Re: [MOD 0.15.12+] Creative Mode 0.3.5 - Fix for 0.15.12

Bug with substation laying, when placing vanilla substation, the one following the first is placed 5 spaces from the border of the previous, then all subsequent are placed border-on.
by Fatmice
Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 am
Forum: Modding help
Topic: Probabilistic fluid recipe
Replies: 4
Views: 544

Re: Probabilistic fluid recipe

I have solved my own problem. For the first case, 100 of A -> 100 of A at 99% of the time and 100 of A -> 99 of A at 1 % of the time, make the following recipe. 100 of A -> 99 of A + 1 of A at probability = 99% ingredients = { {type="fluid", name="A", amount=100}, }, results= { {type="fluid", name="...
by Fatmice
Wed May 24, 2017 3:22 pm
Forum: Modding help
Topic: Probabilistic fluid recipe
Replies: 4
Views: 544

Re: Probabilistic fluid recipe

see here http://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/Concepts.html#Product I'm aware of all of that. I've used that even before it was documented. What I am asking doesn't seem do able from all that I know. I think you are looking for what was suggested here? https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t...
by Fatmice
Wed May 24, 2017 1:18 pm
Forum: Modding help
Topic: Probabilistic fluid recipe
Replies: 4
Views: 544

Probabilistic fluid recipe

Is it possible to make a fluid recipe such that 100 of A -> 100 of A at 99% of the time and 100 of A -> 99 of A at 1 % of the time? Alternatively, 100 of A -> 100 of B at 99% and 100 of A -> (99 of B and 1 of C) at 1% of the time? Both of the above are not equivalent to (100 of A -> 99 of B and 1 of...
by Fatmice
Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 am
Forum: Atomic Power
Topic: Uranium Power
Replies: 305
Views: 132943

Re: Uranium Power

Going well, I'm porting 0.6.7 to Factorio 0.15.x. Also making some changes to make the mod less UPS heavy in large scale building.
by Fatmice
Wed May 17, 2017 9:16 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: 0.15 Reactor Ratio
Replies: 128
Views: 84340

Re: 0.15 Reactor Ratio

Order for fluid pipes matters. Order for heat pipes no longer matters as of 0.15.11
by Fatmice
Tue May 16, 2017 6:04 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: 0.15 Reactor Ratio
Replies: 128
Views: 84340

Re: 0.15 Reactor Ratio

I am having trouble with the preheating. I use a boiler to heat the steam to 165 oC, and then try to feed the steam into a heat exchanger. It does not work. The exchanger simply shows the little water icon on the inputs. It doesn't look the pictures I have seen here. Any tips or ideas? I am using 0...
by Fatmice
Sun May 14, 2017 8:32 am
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [0.15.10] Heat pipe woes
Replies: 4
Views: 1296

Re: Heat pipe woes

I've been informed by Rseding91 that this is a bug. Thus this thread should be moved to bug section by a mod please.
by Fatmice
Sun May 14, 2017 8:11 am
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [0.15.10] Heat pipe woes
Replies: 4
Views: 1296

[0.15.10] Heat pipe woes

Hello, I'm trying to create a furnace that uses heat as energy. It works. The issue is the heat pipe doesn't automatically connect to the entity, like heat exchanger or reactor, upon placement. I have to mine the heat pipe and replace it for the connection to occur. Anyone knows what is going on? ht...

Go to advanced search