Search found 36 matches

by Bokkie
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:32 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [0.18.4] Total Raw of Utility science recipe does not fit in window
Replies: 3
Views: 188

Re: [0.18.4] Total Raw of Utility science recipe does not fit in window

Mods used :
- EvoGUI 0.4.401
- YARM 0.8.18
- base 0.17.79
- ore-eraser 1.4.3 (although it's not used, it's in red)
- rso-mod 5.0.24
- stdlib 1.3.0

Savegame attached.
by Bokkie
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:35 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [0.18.4] Total Raw of Utility science recipe does not fit in window
Replies: 3
Views: 188

[0.18.4] Total Raw of Utility science recipe does not fit in window

20200208231832_1.jpg
20200208231832_1.jpg (753.87 KiB) Viewed 188 times
As you can see on the screenshot, some icons are out of place on the recipe.
by Bokkie
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:35 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #325 - New Explosions and Particles
Replies: 54
Views: 7072

Re: Friday Facts #325 - New Explosions and Particles

<NO_NAME> wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:05 pm
This particle box on the roboport makes it look like the character has Parkinson's disease.
Yeah, my first thought was "he can't aim"
by Bokkie
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:25 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #301 - Crash site: First state
Replies: 52
Views: 9407

Re: Friday Facts #301 - Crash site: First state

Gergely wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:52 pm
What is the meaning of the numbers on the containers?

I want to know.
Remember "Lost" and the signs in the bunker?
It's the same.
by Bokkie
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:45 am
Forum: Off topic
Topic: Satisfactory - 3D Factorio?
Replies: 69
Views: 35517

Re: Satisfactory alpha

Got one too.

Will try it, or maybe first 5 minutes factorio.
(Read 5 hours 😁)
by Bokkie
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 pm
Forum: Implemented Suggestions
Topic: [0.17.2] Compilatron destroying wooden chest
Replies: 3
Views: 570

Re: [0.17.2] Compilatron destroying wooden chest

Happened with me too, in 0.17.4
by Bokkie
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [0.17.4] Compilatron stays on my chest, can't take anything
Replies: 1
Views: 139

[0.17.4] Compilatron stays on my chest, can't take anything

As the title says, the Compilatron headed over to the coal drill, to warn there isn't any coal in it. But he stands on the chest where the coal goes in from the drill. I can't open the chest to take some coal, neither can I lure the Compilatron away from the chest. Mining with hand, placing it in th...
by Bokkie
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:31 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [0.17.4] Chest's GUI clicks through, cant add items to slot
Replies: 1
Views: 155

Re: [0.17.4] Clicking in Compilatron's Chest's GUI clicks through

Comfirmed, I just had the same thing happening.

CTRL-Click does work though.
by Bokkie
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:27 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #280 - Visual Feedback is the king
Replies: 243
Views: 30814

Re: Friday Facts #280 - Visual Feedback is the king

JCav wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:32 pm
Toggle Personal Roboport....


I love you.
Exactly my thought!

Nine train things too 😊
by Bokkie
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:31 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #276 - Belt item spacing & Script rendering
Replies: 155
Views: 22378

Re: Friday Facts #276 - Belt item spacing & Script rendering

Yes it is, if the value is a constant 8 it's full througput, if thoughput isn't full than it will fall to 7 or below. No that is detecting that the belt is full. That says nothing about throughput on the belt. Admittedly I've never needed to measure throughput as such, so I'm not sure when it would...
by Bokkie
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:44 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #262 - Hello my name is: Compilatron
Replies: 126
Views: 18525

Re: Friday Facts #262 - Hello my name is: Compilatron

Jesus Christ, not another annoying critter to tell me what to do! I absolutely detest the helper bot in Fortresscraft, and is the main reason why I do not play that game. Now you say you want to bring that stupid thing into Factorio???KHBN Y!E*(&YIUASHDJKXCNJAYHD(*&"£ :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil...
by Bokkie
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:50 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #255 - Construction tools
Replies: 140
Views: 19490

Re: Friday Facts #255 - Construction tools

Undo, legen-wait for it-dary!
by Bokkie
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #254 - No research queue for you
Replies: 223
Views: 29812

Re: Friday Facts #254 - No research queue for you

provet wrote:Chill, m'kay?
download (4).jpeg
download (4).jpeg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 2153 times
by Bokkie
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:36 am
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #254 - No research queue for you
Replies: 223
Views: 29812

Re: Friday Facts #254 - No research queue for you

I don't care if there is a queu or not. Imho it's not that much effort to click on the next research.
I only play solo though, and haven't researched infinite like miners though.
So maybe I will come back on my opinion.

It won't hurt if there is a queu.
by Bokkie
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:10 pm
Forum: Gameplay Help
Topic: Simple Questions and Short Answers
Replies: 1078
Views: 143655

Re: Simple Questions and Short Answers

Is it possible to remove ore patches in the game? (Single player)
And is it possible to remove just one ore patch?
by Bokkie
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #245 - Campaign concept
Replies: 167
Views: 23805

Re: Friday Facts #245 - Campaign concept

My proposal is - remove 'flying robot frames' from the game, produce straight construction bots with ONLY red/green science materials OR logistic bots with higher tech materials. I would rather they went with something like nanobots. (Basically expendable mini-construction robots that can be built ...
by Bokkie
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:40 am
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #245 - Campaign concept
Replies: 167
Views: 23805

Re: Friday Facts #245 - Campaign concept

Going by Steam achievement numbers is pretty unreliable anyways. It's not uncommon for popular games to have an unavoidable achievement at the beginning of the game yet it has a 60-70% rate of game owners having gotten it. For example: Image This means that more than 3/10 owners of Portal 2 haven't...
by Bokkie
Fri May 11, 2018 8:57 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.16.41
Replies: 28
Views: 13728

Re: Version 0.16.41

Jap2.0 wrote: Ah, sorry, I missed that part. I should probably get more sleep :P.
No man should sleep whilest he could be playing Factorio.
by Bokkie
Tue May 08, 2018 9:08 pm
Forum: Off topic
Topic: Games Like Factorio
Replies: 177
Views: 210337

Re: Games Like Factorio

Bleentoro, for Android (Apple store no idea) seems like yet another factorio Clone.

Edit: I've played it a little longer now, it's more like a puzzle game with miners and conveyer belts.
by Bokkie
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [kovarex] [0.16.36] unable to place signals in curve endings
Replies: 5
Views: 1463

[0.16.36] Rail signal placing strange behaviour..

I've searched but didn't find anything discribing the strange behaviour I encountered. I was playing with T-junctions and signals, made a T-junction that I like (and works). When I remake the T-junction I couldn't place the signals like the first one, until I place a signal 2 steps before the one I ...

Go to advanced search