Search found 49 matches

by xeln4g4
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:22 pm
Forum: Implemented mod requests
Topic: Old beacon mod request
Replies: 4
Views: 235

Old beacon mod request

Unfortunatly i can't get the old beacon back simply changing icons in graphic folder ... if anyone could make a specific mod, i will be first person to download it!
by xeln4g4
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:36 pm
Forum: Mod portal Discussion
Topic: Using old buttons in MAP MENU GUI
Replies: 0
Views: 69

Using old buttons in MAP MENU GUI

Hello everyone, how can i revert back to use old buttons in minimap GUI? I found the old ones to be much better. Some of the new features i really HATE. This new gui is one. Please if anyone has a solution ... Old buttons in data/core/graphics - show-electric-network-in-map-view.png - show-logistics...
by xeln4g4
Wed May 27, 2020 11:47 am
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #348 - The final GUI update
Replies: 143
Views: 11437

Re: Friday Facts #348 - The final GUI update

Overall a very good job! But ... New icons i can not stand: - Engines: both normal and electric - Modules (still using old ones pre 3d) - Coal liquefaction (look like a little face it's terrible!!!) - Battery (i will keep using the old beloved "copyrighted" one) Some other i am trying to get used .....
by xeln4g4
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:07 am
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #327 - 2020 Vision
Replies: 128
Views: 16309

Re: Friday Facts #327 - 2020 Vision

Your old tutorial made me just fall in love with Factorio, i havent tried the new one but i think your point is true. So going back to old might be a very good idea, if someone doesnt spend at least 2-3 hours for a game with 97% positive reviews, he doesnt deserve the fun of factorio. After this tim...
by xeln4g4
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:16 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.17] Industrial Revolution
Replies: 989
Views: 136500

Re: [MOD 0.17] Industrial Revolution

chrisdec wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:21 am
MrDiap wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:06 am
chrisdec wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:44 am
hello i have an error on the latest version you have uploaded

Image

https://imgur.com/zMXiteY
Same for me :( was about to start new map.
mine iss caused by infinety mode mod
same error here. Can't load previous save.
by xeln4g4
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:14 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #317 - New pathfinding algorithm
Replies: 69
Views: 9688

Re: Friday Facts #317 - New pathfinding algorithm

Good luck TOGoS! Wish you all the best for your future! Looking forward for any mods from you! Thank you for your contribution to this great game!
by xeln4g4
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:14 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #316 - Map editor Lua snippets & Non-colliding Biters
Replies: 65
Views: 9895

Re: Friday Facts #316 - Map editor Lua snippets & Non-colliding Biters

"and maybe some balancing tweaks to be made" ... this change the balance and the resulting defensive strats COMPLETELY! I fear i will be forced to turn biters off ... i already spend half of my time fixing their continuous raids, because i am too lazy to find a final solution :) I think this change ...
by xeln4g4
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:43 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #315 - New test servers
Replies: 69
Views: 10335

Re: Friday Facts #315 - New test servers

Nohintg in particular just want to congratulate with all you guys ... you are doing an excellent job! Nice video!
by xeln4g4
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:17 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #314 - 0.17 stable
Replies: 105
Views: 16201

Re: Friday Facts #314 - 0.17 stable

totally agree on everything you said in this FF. Making things easier totally spoil the fun. Auto layer of belt would be TERRIBLE!!! i.e. SC2 is a great game ... but i am still a fan and keep playing BW for the reason mentioned in this post.
by xeln4g4
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:08 pm
Forum: Modding help
Topic: [SOLVED] Recipe change of Asphalt road doesn't update in game
Replies: 2
Views: 253

Re: Recipe change of Asphalt road doesn't update in game

darkfrei wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:27 pm
Try with the same code in the data-final-fixes.lua
OMG man you solved the problem for me!!!!! Thank you sooo much! Added a file to mod directory "data-final-fixes.lua" and copy paste the recipe i wanted ... and it just worked!!!!

Big thank you!!!!
by xeln4g4
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:16 pm
Forum: Modding help
Topic: [SOLVED] Recipe change of Asphalt road doesn't update in game
Replies: 2
Views: 253

[SOLVED] Recipe change of Asphalt road doesn't update in game

Hallo i would like to change this recipe ("asphalt" in Asphalt road mod by Arcitos) to use stone-gravel from industrial revolution mod instead of stone-brick ... have tried everything but it just doesn't work. I modified recipe.lua in mod directory but it keep showing the old recipe in game. Even if...
by xeln4g4
Sat May 04, 2019 3:34 am
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #293 - New remnants 2 & 1.0 Marketing plan
Replies: 124
Views: 18987

Re: Friday Facts #293 - New remnants 2 & 1.0 Marketing plan

From kovarex: The famous quote of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and also "No bullshit policy" is something we take very seriously all the time during the development since the early days. Things like pricing $30 instead of $29.99, no sales, no micro-transactions, game stabilit...
by xeln4g4
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:13 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #289 - Character GUI
Replies: 137
Views: 20217

Re: Friday Facts #289 - Character GUI

You guys are the best! Nice pic!!! This game when finished (well, when even more completed) will be an example on how to properly develope and programming a masterpiece of a game!
by xeln4g4
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:28 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.17.18
Replies: 31
Views: 9862

Re: Version 0.17.18

Sorry to say this 0.17.18 is the worst realize ever. 2 macroscopic bugs found in few minutes of gameplay, never happened before. Well, you did report them ? They were reported already, but yes one i reported, the other is probably related to the same issue, considering is GUI issue. Check out 0.17....
by xeln4g4
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:22 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.17.19
Replies: 22
Views: 8293

Re: Version 0.17.19

Here we go, thank you for new patch, this was needed!! EDIT: You are the best!!! Not only corrected the bugs of previous version, but improved on the same points before bugs striked! Spoke too early ... game crush when i press T for technology tree? Possible? Beside a problem resetting all achieveme...
by xeln4g4
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.17.18
Replies: 31
Views: 9862

Re: Version 0.17.18

dee- wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:45 pm
xeln4g4 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:43 pm
Sorry to say this 0.17.18 is the worst realize ever. 2 macroscopic bugs found in few minutes of gameplay, never happened before.
Well, you did report them?
They were reported already, but yes one i reported, the other is probably related to the same issue, considering is GUI issue.
by xeln4g4
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:43 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.17.18
Replies: 31
Views: 9862

Re: Version 0.17.18

Sorry to say this 0.17.18 is the worst realize ever. 2 macroscopic bugs found in few minutes of gameplay, never happened before. If i have to be honest i expected to found 0.17.19 already :(
by xeln4g4
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [0.17.18] Mod update dialog broken
Replies: 3
Views: 378

Re: [0.17.18] Mod update dialog broken

Same problem here see attachment. It might be caused by wrong resizing of UI when scaling, since i know my PC has some issued related to this point ... but considering someone else experiencing this, maybe is just a bug. The button "confirm" is only partially visible and not clickable.
by xeln4g4
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 pm
Forum: Mod portal Discussion
Topic: [Solved] BUG Get a "WETGS" warning msg and alert sound when placing anything on the map
Replies: 0
Views: 203

[Solved] BUG Get a "WETGS" warning msg and alert sound when placing anything on the map

This problem is related to vers. 3.3.4 of KS POWER mod. https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KS_Power/discussion/5c8e9676b52b53000b3fbd86 Hallo, i have a very annoying issue who i got after updating the following mods (i think one of these is responsible for this behaviour): - KS POWER - Alien Biomes - FNE...
by xeln4g4
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:09 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.16] Realistic Reactors
Replies: 212
Views: 38316

Re: [MOD 0.16] Realistic Reactors

Hi! First things first: Thanks for the great mod! I really enjoy playing around and optimizing the new stuff. When it comes to producing energy I run into a bug with crash: When I place a heat pipe next to the reactor I get the following error message and the game crashes: https://imgur.com/xuuK0To...

Go to advanced search