Search found 2 matches

by MrKeram
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:55 am
Forum: Gameplay Help
Topic: Circuit network requests switching too fast in auto-mall / question about new circuit mechanics
Replies: 2
Views: 178

Re: Circuit network requests switching too fast in auto-mall / question about new circuit mechanics

Thank you for the detailed explanation! That makes complete sense. I didn't know about this changes.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!
by MrKeram
Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:14 pm
Forum: Gameplay Help
Topic: Circuit network requests switching too fast in auto-mall / question about new circuit mechanics
Replies: 2
Views: 178

Circuit network requests switching too fast in auto-mall / question about new circuit mechanics

I am experiencing an issue with my circuit-network-based automated mall (auto-mall). Signal requests coming from the circuit network seem to toggle/switch extremely fast, causing the system to unstable state or not function as expected.
I am not sure if this is a bug or an intended behavior change ...

Go to advanced search