I have released a version with generic placeholder instead.
Looking forward to see feedback about it!
Here are the link:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/energy-exchanger
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:10 am
- Forum: Questions, reviews and ratings
- Topic: Working on a new mod for Factorio Space Age - Energy Exchanger
- Replies: 1
- Views: 123
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:16 am
- Forum: Questions, reviews and ratings
- Topic: Working on a new mod for Factorio Space Age - Energy Exchanger
- Replies: 1
- Views: 123
Working on a new mod for Factorio Space Age - Energy Exchanger
Hi there !
I'm currently working on a mod that add some layers on the basic game that I was thinking that were lacking.
I played a lot Dyson Sphere Program and the major point I saw lacking was the Energy Exchanger concept .
Which means, to use the battery as a consumable. (charge it where the ...
I'm currently working on a mod that add some layers on the basic game that I was thinking that were lacking.
I played a lot Dyson Sphere Program and the major point I saw lacking was the Energy Exchanger concept .
Which means, to use the battery as a consumable. (charge it where the ...