Search found 2 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:28 pm
- Forum: Show your Creations
- Topic: 75 hours into a Deathworld. Still on Nauvis, finally running science again.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 141
Re: 75 hours into a Deathworld. Still on Nauvis, finally running science again.
Sounds like you're having a good time haha. Those games are the best.
Oh I am having a good time alright!
Around hour 20 I had to roll back about 5 hours game time for me to recover from a prison break that I could just not pull out of. Sometimes I had to just left the biters do their thing ...
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:14 am
- Forum: Show your Creations
- Topic: 75 hours into a Deathworld. Still on Nauvis, finally running science again.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 141
75 hours into a Deathworld. Still on Nauvis, finally running science again.
I have about 4,000 hours in Factorio, but this run has been something else.
I’m working toward Keeping your hands clean, so I’ve been building “prisons” around the nests. The spawners stay, and turrets deal with whatever comes out. Some now have lasers planted right in the middle of them. Keeping ...
I’m working toward Keeping your hands clean, so I’ve been building “prisons” around the nests. The spawners stay, and turrets deal with whatever comes out. Some now have lasers planted right in the middle of them. Keeping ...