Sorry, I'm a Chinese player. In Chinese, the word for Mars, η«ζ, is made up of βη«β (fire) + βζβ (star), so it inherently carries the meaning of fire. That's why the AI translated it that way.
The answer you gave me is very helpful. I couldn't find the platform/planet priority in any tutorial or text ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:48 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Allow Space Platform Signal Requests to Specify a Source or Priority (Factorio 2.1)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 298
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:34 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Allow Space Platform Signal Requests to Specify a Source or Priority (Factorio 2.1)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 298
Allow Space Platform Signal Requests to Specify a Source or Priority (Factorio 2.1)
Hello. While playing Factorio 2.1, I ran into a problem while trying to build a space dock.
I built a huge space logistics center on Earth, with multiple transport ships traveling between the Earth logistics center and another planet. When a transport ship arrives at the planet or the logistics ...
I built a huge space logistics center on Earth, with multiple transport ships traveling between the Earth logistics center and another planet. When a transport ship arrives at the planet or the logistics ...