Search found 3 matches

by Scowlader
Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:33 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.0.77] Train ID is sent before the train content can be read
Replies: 3
Views: 232

Re: [2.0.77] Train ID is sent before the train content can be read

I see. Thank you for taking the time to explain it.
by Scowlader
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:16 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.0.77] Train ID is sent before the train content can be read
Replies: 3
Views: 232

Re: [2.0.77] Train ID is sent before the train content can be read

This may be because I do not understand the circuits limitations. I will run the editor and delete the post if it is a design limitation.
by Scowlader
Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:22 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.0.77] Train ID is sent before the train content can be read
Replies: 3
Views: 232

[2.0.77] Train ID is sent before the train content can be read

I was trying to fill one stack of an item type from a chest to a wagon. However the inserter always inserts 12 (max stack size) instead of the required amount when the train just arrived. That's because I am sending the stack size S when the train id T > 0. However when the train just arrived the ...

Go to advanced search