Thanks for your time and effort
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 5:48 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe
- Replies: 2
- Views: 218
Re: [2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe
Oh wow! I didn't know that 
Thanks for your time and effort
Thanks for your time and effort
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:30 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe
- Replies: 2
- Views: 218
[2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe
I tried to copy a design and paste it at my new area.
New area already had crafters, and they were working.
After pasting the new recipe by mistake (Gears) on to the previous crafters (which were crafting wires), I got an extra output slot lol.
To fix it, just pick the items up. (Probably has no ...
New area already had crafters, and they were working.
After pasting the new recipe by mistake (Gears) on to the previous crafters (which were crafting wires), I got an extra output slot lol.
To fix it, just pick the items up. (Probably has no ...