Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 12:20 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.0.77] Circuit controlled recipe rotates assembler fluid interface away from the pipe containing required fluid
- Replies: 2
- Views: 358
Re: [2.0.77] Circuit controlled recipe rotates assembler fluid interface away from the pipe containing required fluid
Ah OK, thank you very much for the explanation.
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 11:49 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.0.77] Circuit controlled recipe rotates assembler fluid interface away from the pipe containing required fluid
- Replies: 2
- Views: 358
[2.0.77] Circuit controlled recipe rotates assembler fluid interface away from the pipe containing required fluid
Not really sure that this is a real bug, it may be likely consequence of some other reasoning, but I stumped into it while doing some post Aquilo space platform.
I fail to see a reason why it is happening. But I can reproduce the very same behavior in Sandbox mode. The principle may be same on any ...
I fail to see a reason why it is happening. But I can reproduce the very same behavior in Sandbox mode. The principle may be same on any ...