Search found 3 matches
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:51 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.13] Afraid of the dark - lights, lamps & vision.
- Replies: 80
- Views: 110494
Re: [MOD 0.13] Afraid of the dark - lights, lamps & vision.
The mod is based on Factorio 2.0; it would be nice to update it to 2.1.14.
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:40 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.13] Afraid of the dark - lights, lamps & vision.
- Replies: 80
- Views: 110494
Re: [MOD 0.13] Afraid of the dark - lights, lamps & vision.
Factorio 2.1.14 build (87180) is coming soon; for now, itβs in experimental mode, and the mod works on Factorio 2.0.
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:50 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.13] Afraid of the dark - lights, lamps & vision.
- Replies: 80
- Views: 110494
Re: [MOD 0.13] Afraid of the dark - lights, lamps & vision.
Hello BinbinHfr,
I hope you're doing well!
I recently ported your Afraid Of The Dark mod to Factorio 2.1 because I wanted to continue using it on the newer version of the game.
I noticed that your license allows modified versions to be distributed only with your explicit permission, so I wanted ...
I hope you're doing well!
I recently ported your Afraid Of The Dark mod to Factorio 2.1 because I wanted to continue using it on the newer version of the game.
I noticed that your license allows modified versions to be distributed only with your explicit permission, so I wanted ...