Search found 5 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:01 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 569
Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
Okay I believe I’ve been managing to press Q without releasing cmd to pick item, I apologise for wasting time. Thanks anyway
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:54 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 569
Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
No I’m just using cmd+right mouse, I also checked and cmd+w doesn’t seem to close Factorio or other video games either.
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 6:38 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 569
Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
I'm aware thats what they show, but the game did just close with no explanation.
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 4:08 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 569
Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
You are correct my bad, attached now
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:44 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 569
[2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters
What happens?
Game closes/crashes seemingly randomly when setting filters in a cargo wagon. First happened in a game with Krastorio Spaced Out but recreated in Vanilla Space Age Sandbox mode. Have attached 2 logs from modded game and one from Vanilla. I have also had this happen in a modded game ...
Game closes/crashes seemingly randomly when setting filters in a cargo wagon. First happened in a game with Krastorio Spaced Out but recreated in Vanilla Space Age Sandbox mode. Have attached 2 logs from modded game and one from Vanilla. I have also had this happen in a modded game ...