I regularly get the warning that my platforms do not have enough storage available. This happens for several platforms.
However, they have more than enough storage to store their request. The loading also works just fine. The warning disappears after a few seconds.
Savegame is attached. I notice ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 1:19 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.1.4] Platform storage full warning despite (more than) enough storage available
- Replies: 2
- Views: 427
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 7:34 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.0.12] Fluid only input: Number of crafts per tick limited by input buffer size
- Replies: 3
- Views: 804
Re: [2.0.12] Fluid only input: Number of crafts per tick limited by input buffer size
Attached. On Aquilo, slightly left of the hub. The rocket fuel factory has enough space in the boxes to run for a while an consume the ammonia.
I attached all three inputs of the cryo plant, allowing to always have above 100 input fluid - consistently doing 2 crafts per tick. But it doesn't go ...
I attached all three inputs of the cryo plant, allowing to always have above 100 input fluid - consistently doing 2 crafts per tick. But it doesn't go ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 6:28 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.0.12] Fluid only input: Number of crafts per tick limited by input buffer size
- Replies: 3
- Views: 804
[2.0.12] Fluid only input: Number of crafts per tick limited by input buffer size
Problem: The input buffer in the cryo plant while using the ammoniac recipe is not large enough to allow the number of crafts per tick the building could do.
What did I do?
I built a legendary cryo plant with crafting speed ~3,000%. At this speed, it should produce 769 ice/second and 7,7k ammonia ...
What did I do?
I built a legendary cryo plant with crafting speed ~3,000%. At this speed, it should produce 769 ice/second and 7,7k ammonia ...