I see, I may have just confused the Manage and Explore tabs.
After spending 10s of hours in the modding GUI I forgot Manage tab does not have the bookmark button? Despite being convinced enough to post a bug report.
So is the takeaway I have reported a bug for a feature that never existed? As I ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 2:34 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.11] Standalone mod manager has no button to bookmark mods
- Replies: 4
- Views: 690
- Wed Jul 22, 2026 7:20 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.11] Standalone mod manager has no button to bookmark mods
- Replies: 4
- Views: 690
[2.1.11] Standalone mod manager has no button to bookmark mods
I searched the Bug Reports forum for “bookmark”, “bookmarks”, “bookmark button”, “mod portal bookmark”, and “standalone bookmark” and did not find an existing report matching this problem.
What did I do?
1. I downloaded and installed the full Linux Space Age build of Factorio 2.1.11 directly from ...
What did I do?
1. I downloaded and installed the full Linux Space Age build of Factorio 2.1.11 directly from ...