Search found 2 matches

by wanda-phi
Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:09 am
Forum: Implemented mod requests
Topic: [2.0.72] ItemPrototype:fuel_categories
Replies: 15
Views: 1679

Re: [2.0.72] ItemPrototype:additional_fuel_categories

I would like to shed some more light on the underlying problem. There are multiple issues and pitfalls here which interact and cause compatibility issues between mods.

The general sequence that leads to trouble is:


A mod wants to add a new burner device that will only accept one kind of ...
by wanda-phi
Fri Jun 26, 2026 2:02 am
Forum: Pending
Topic: 2.1.7 Calcite ship getting stalled (waiting forever)
Replies: 3
Views: 632

Re: 2.1.7 Calcite ship getting stalled (waiting forever)

I have hit the same problem, it seems requests get stuck in limbo when you import something from a planet, but also make it on the platform, and the on-platform production pushes it over the threshold while it's importing. I have uploaded my save here: https://0x04.net/~mwk/repro.zip (the culprit is ...

Go to advanced search