I can confirm that un-mark and re-mark works as a solution. However, I've got a similar situation now with landfill on nauvis. I'm not sure if this should be a separate bug report, I can file it separately if you'd like, but here are the details:
Bots aren't placing any landfill when I blueprinted ...
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 6:58 am
- Forum: 1 / 0 magic
- Topic: [2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
- Replies: 5
- Views: 661
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 3:52 am
- Forum: 1 / 0 magic
- Topic: [2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
- Replies: 5
- Views: 661
Re: [2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
I'm not sure what would have caused that specific state... The actions I took were basically just dragging a cliff deconstruction planner over big parts of Vulcanus.
I don't have granular saves for a lot of the history here unfortunately, but just thinking about the course of the events here, I ...
I don't have granular saves for a lot of the history here unfortunately, but just thinking about the course of the events here, I ...
- Mon Aug 31, 2026 2:28 pm
- Forum: 1 / 0 magic
- Topic: [2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
- Replies: 5
- Views: 661
Re: [2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
I just thought to try a workaround/fix - if I go to that chest, swap it in-place with a Steel Chest, and then swap back the Passive Provider Chest, after a short delay the expected swarm of bots comes to start using the explosives.
Even then, it used about 100 and then it went back to a trickle ...
Even then, it used about 100 and then it went back to a trickle ...
- Mon Aug 31, 2026 2:03 pm
- Forum: 1 / 0 magic
- Topic: [2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
- Replies: 5
- Views: 661
[2.1.17] Cliffs not being destroyed with cliff explosives available in logistics network
I have cliff explosives being produced on Vulcanus, and sitting in a Passive Provider chest. I have lots of cliffs marked for destruction - I did a big sweeping pass over a large part of my controlled Vulcanus surface - however cliffs are not being removed. The chest of cliff explosives is just ...
- Mon Aug 31, 2026 4:18 am
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [Rseding][2.0.42] Running out of cliff explosives makes cliff destruction stop forever
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2841
Re: [Rseding][2.0.42] Running out of cliff explosives makes cliff destruction stop forever
I am seeing this recently on a 2.1 save. I am not 100% certain if the scenario for this is exactly the same as described, but I have hundreds of cliff explosives in a Passive Provider on Vulcanus, and lots of cliffs are marked, but none of them are being exploded.
I initially thought it had ...
I initially thought it had ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:30 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.7][Linux] Ghost entities playing same, scratchy sound
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1142
Re: [2.1.7][Linux] Ghost entities playing same, scratchy sound
I will second that this new version is much, much better. Originally when I noticed this sound I was thinking my headset was dying, or my drivers were failing, or something else rather alarming with my then-new (and still somewhat new) linux setup - thinking I had somehow done something horribly ...
- Mon Jul 06, 2026 3:57 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Paste to Logistics Storage Chest filter
- Replies: 74
- Views: 35570
Re: Paste to Logistics Storage Chest filter
+1 (can I do like +100?), was about to add my own suggestion with this. On one hand, I'm glad to see this idea came up many years ago, on the other, I'm somewhat shocked it hasn't been implemented yet in all this time.
I would love this as a late QoL 2.1 feature. I don't think complicated modded ...
I would love this as a late QoL 2.1 feature. I don't think complicated modded ...
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 10:28 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.7][Linux] Ghost entities playing same, scratchy sound
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1142
[2.1.7][Linux] Ghost entities playing same, scratchy sound
When opening the interface for a ghost entity, all entities (at least the ones I've used so far - inserters + assembly machines in this save) seem to play the same, off/scratchy sounding sound effect for the interface opening.
Normal entities seem to play their audio normally, and inserters have a ...
Normal entities seem to play their audio normally, and inserters have a ...