Search found 5 matches

by kaviFactor
Thu Aug 27, 2026 8:18 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: I running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on intel atom n550 (2010) with software render (no gpu) and laughing rocket in demo
Replies: 5
Views: 1112

Re: I running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on intel atom n550 (2010) with software render (no gpu) and laughing rocket in demo

Hello everyone!

I decided to run Factorio again on my poor laptop, and I managed to achieve a stable 8 frames per second. I remember that a long time ago I had 13 frames per second, but I somehow forgot how to do it and just did it the way I remembered. :lol:

https://forums.factorio.com/download ...
by kaviFactor
Thu Jun 25, 2026 7:35 am
Forum: Videos
Topic: I running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on intel atom n550 (2010) with software render (no gpu) and laughing rocket in demo
Replies: 5
Views: 1112

Re: I running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on intel atom n550 (2010) with software render (no gpu) and laughing rocket in demo

06-25-2026, 10-31-58.png
06-25-2026, 10-31-58.png (61.63 KiB) Viewed 845 times
hmm i was running factorio 2.0.76 and i couldn't load it back into the save file :?

Or am I doing something wrong?
by kaviFactor
Mon Jun 22, 2026 10:16 am
Forum: Show your Creations
Topic: I launched a rocket in Factorio DEMO 2.0.76 and generated the world to 2000x2000 in DEMO
Replies: 0
Views: 1359

I launched a rocket in Factorio DEMO 2.0.76 and generated the world to 2000x2000 in DEMO

Hello,everyone! :)

I would like to analyze my script in more detail and how it works (without any atom n550).

Script link: https://gist.github.com/kavimever-rgb/6c588b91116f4ac65dd5c11378feaae8

In short: the script enables all recipes, generates a 2000Γ—2000 map with no enemies, gives a starter ...
by kaviFactor
Sun Jun 21, 2026 12:32 pm
Forum: Videos
Topic: I running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on intel atom n550 (2010) with software render (no gpu) and laughing rocket in demo
Replies: 5
Views: 1112

I running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on intel atom n550 (2010) with software render (no gpu) and laughing rocket in demo

Hello everyone,

I'm running Factorio 2.0 DEMO on an Intel Atom N550 (2010) with software render (no GPU) and launching a rocket in the demo using my custom control.lua in level-01.

Script: https://gist.github.com/kavimever-rgb/6c588b91116f4ac65dd5c11378feaae8

To use this script in Factorio DEMO ...

Go to advanced search