Search found 7 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:58 am
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Enable spoiling fluid
- Replies: 1
- Views: 165
Re: Enable spoiling fluid
Very cool idea, btw!
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:55 am
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Please add an option/tag to disable belt connections on a given side.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 41
Please add an option/tag to disable belt connections on a given side.
I'd like to be able to disable belt connections from the N/E/S/W direction for a given belt, and in addition, have a tag for disabling inserter interaction with a belt from a given side. Not sure if this is feasible, but I would very much like it, as it would enable a large number of modded ...
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 10:43 pm
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Prevent belts/inserters from connecting to modified belts with tag.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 157
Prevent belts/inserters from connecting to modified belts with tag.
Unsure if this is possible, but it would open up several modding possibilities:
I'd like to be able to selectively prevent inserters, loaders and belts from transferring their contents to specific 'other' inserters, loaders and belts.
"no-automated-item-removal" and "no-automated-item-insertion ...
I'd like to be able to selectively prevent inserters, loaders and belts from transferring their contents to specific 'other' inserters, loaders and belts.
"no-automated-item-removal" and "no-automated-item-insertion ...
- Fri Jun 12, 2026 10:42 am
- Forum: Multiplayer
- Topic: Racist Language in Server Name
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1698
Racist Language in Server Name
Saw this while browsing the public servers. I can provide the original, unblocked screenshot if needed.
- Sat Apr 04, 2026 7:18 pm
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Enable runtime manipulation of graphics_variation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 912
Re: Enable runtime manipulation of graphics_variation
Hopefully not coming across as disrespectful or argumentative by continuing the conversation at this point. This is just capability that I would very much appreciate- is there not a way to make it so that graphics_variation maybe only applies to an entity if there is a mod that registers with the ...
- Sat Apr 04, 2026 3:45 pm
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Enable runtime manipulation of graphics_variation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 912
Re: Enable runtime manipulation of graphics_variation
Thanks for the reply! As a follow up, or... perhaps a clarification on what I'm asking for- can we please get graphics_variation read/write capability for all prototypes (including the ones that currently return nil)? I imagine this might be a big ask. But Im hoping it could possibly just be like an ...
- Sat Apr 04, 2026 5:50 am
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Enable runtime manipulation of graphics_variation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 912
Enable runtime manipulation of graphics_variation
TL;DR
Wondering if its possible for devs to expose graphics_variation read/write at runtime for individual entities, and potentially add graphics_variation as an option for all prototypes.
What?
Currently graphics_variation is consulted for certain specific entities at entity creation time. I ...
Wondering if its possible for devs to expose graphics_variation read/write at runtime for individual entities, and potentially add graphics_variation as an option for all prototypes.
What?
Currently graphics_variation is consulted for certain specific entities at entity creation time. I ...