Search found 2 matches

by thddx
Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:45 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #446 - An ARM and a Frame
Replies: 50
Views: 11764

Re: Friday Facts #446 - An ARM and a Frame

It's working quite nicely on a rk3588 board with the latest panthor/panfrost driver. I've only played through the tutorial, and I've not yet noted any graphical issues. Such devices are only OpenGL 3.1 compliant so they do require:

MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=4.3 MESA_GLSL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=430

Great ...
by thddx
Thu Nov 14, 2024 3:28 pm
Forum: Gameplay Help
Topic: Multi-Item Train Stations
Replies: 18
Views: 16181

Re: Multi-Item Train Stations

I put something together that sounds similar. I use it to supply my outposts with a large variety of items. It's simplistic and just a stop-gap solution until I make it better. Stock levels need to be set via the constant combinators. Each machine has descriptions. The receiving end uses a similar ...

Go to advanced search