Search found 17 matches

by Jessica_
Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:05 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods
Replies: 7
Views: 645

Re: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods

I do have a 2.0.77 version of all the listed mods installed, which might be the key difference on this issue
by Jessica_
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:53 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods
Replies: 7
Views: 645

Re: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods

I wish I could but the file is too large
by Jessica_
Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:18 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods
Replies: 7
Views: 645

Re: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods

the behaviour in 2.0.77 asks for changing to the correct version
09-15-2026, 20-17-38.png
09-15-2026, 20-17-38.png (2.69 MiB) Viewed 622 times
by Jessica_
Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:56 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods
Replies: 7
Views: 645

[2.1.17] game doesn't ask for syncing of any outside mods

as in title the picture below only shows the game asking for the enabling of the mods by Wube and not any other mods, even though these are present in the save file
09-15-2026, 19-54-44.png
09-15-2026, 19-54-44.png (3.57 MiB) Viewed 645 times
by Jessica_
Mon Aug 31, 2026 7:21 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Reading distance traveled on a platform
Replies: 1
Views: 232

Reading distance traveled on a platform

Currently playing on a distance modified playthrough with 10x the asteroids and want to slow down at certain distances, I noticed there is a modding API function for this but would love to see this added as a thing for vanilla, so you can slow down along the denser parts of a route and speed up ...
by Jessica_
Sat Nov 30, 2024 2:06 pm
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: [2.0.21] Screen tearing when full screen in game
Replies: 3
Views: 1499

Re: [2.0.21] Screen tearing when full screen in game

Small update on this, it goes away when I stream to discord for some odd reason
by Jessica_
Fri Nov 29, 2024 8:02 pm
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: [2.0.21] Screen tearing when full screen in game
Replies: 3
Views: 1499

Re: [2.0.21] Screen tearing when full screen in game

I also ran a furmark test and that also did not have any screen tearing
by Jessica_
Fri Nov 29, 2024 7:59 pm
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: [2.0.21] Screen tearing when full screen in game
Replies: 3
Views: 1499

[2.0.21] Screen tearing when full screen in game

I was playing the game in full screen and when I start moving I get screen tearing.
this only happens in full screen, if I am not full screen it doesn't tear.
V-sync is on, also with V-sync off it tears.
it always happens in full screen.
attached is the log file and here is a link to the save file ...
by Jessica_
Thu Nov 21, 2024 8:08 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 2.0.20
Replies: 45
Views: 33953

Re: Version 2.0.20

please change it so we can choose to have the old icons I hate the new ones
by Jessica_
Wed Nov 13, 2024 2:15 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.0.15] Trains stopping when hitting biters on automatic mode
Replies: 6
Views: 2118

Re: [2.0.15] Trains stopping when hitting biters on automatic mode

I do not have a 1.1.110 save, I started a completely new save when 2.0 came out. I just quickly spawned a few biters with the editor to show as seen in the clipand also my save
by Jessica_
Tue Nov 12, 2024 10:48 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.0.15] Trains stopping when hitting biters on automatic mode
Replies: 6
Views: 2118

[2.0.15] Trains stopping when hitting biters on automatic mode

yeah as title says trains just stop when they hit a biter, unlike before 2.0 where you had train saws. I am running 1-6 trains at the time of writing, they should have enough mass.
by Jessica_
Fri Nov 01, 2024 9:17 am
Forum: Duplicates
Topic: [2.0.13] Crusher when destroyed looks like electric furnace
Replies: 1
Views: 682

[2.0.13] Crusher when destroyed looks like electric furnace

As title says when a crusher gets destroyed it looks like an electric furnace. If you look in the save it is on the space platform Nauvis/Vulcanus Express
11-01-2024, 10-14-17.png
11-01-2024, 10-14-17.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 682 times
by Jessica_
Thu Oct 31, 2024 6:41 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [2.0.13] Lost space map button while I have 3 planets researched
Replies: 8
Views: 8300

Re: [2.0.13] Lost space map button while I have 3 planets researched

just in case you still need the save file
Vanilla.zip
Save file as requested
(9.17 MiB) Downloaded 327 times
by Jessica_
Thu Oct 31, 2024 6:15 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: [Accessibility] Being able to change the colour of the ghosts
Replies: 1
Views: 723

[Accessibility] Being able to change the colour of the ghosts

So when 2.0 released I expected that with the new workings of the ghosts we would have the ability to change them in game (like in for example satisfactory), however sadly we can't, but this would make a really good accessibility feature, and I just don't like how close the 2 colours are together at ...
by Jessica_
Thu Oct 31, 2024 5:30 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [2.0.13] Lost space map button while I have 3 planets researched
Replies: 8
Views: 8300

[2.0.13] Lost space map button while I have 3 planets researched

As title says, I am running the latest build at time of writing but I lost my space map button. I have Gleba, Fulgora and Vulcanus researched but no button for the space map, I have not been to the planets yet but I doubt that the button for the space map not showing up until you've been there is ...
by Jessica_
Thu Oct 31, 2024 3:18 pm
Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
Topic: [2.0.13 SA] "Space map" button not shown in remote view UI
Replies: 11
Views: 4289

Re: [2.0.13 SA] "Space map" button not shown in remote view UI

yeah so this is a bug, cause I have all planets except for aquilo unlocked and it's not there
shot off top left corner of map view, no space map
shot off top left corner of map view, no space map
10-31-2024, 16-17-41.png (32.83 KiB) Viewed 4263 times
proof I have the planets unlocked in the tech tree
proof I have the planets unlocked in the tech tree
10-31-2024, 16-33-43.png (65.34 KiB) Viewed 4260 times

Go to advanced search