Search found 5 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:34 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Unable to create or assign logistics groups in my main save
- Replies: 3
- Views: 319
Re: [2.1.19] Unable to create or assign logistics groups in my main save
Thanks boskid, you beat me to it by 30 minutes. I reiterate that I am an idiot 
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:33 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Unable to create or assign logistics groups in my main save
- Replies: 3
- Views: 319
Re: [2.1.19] Unable to create or assign logistics groups in my main save
Apologies - I am an idiot
Dumped player permissions as part of debugging and found that I was lacking `change_logistic_point_group`.
I can only assume I fat fingered it when I was disabling and then re-enabling crafting for the Lazy Bastard achievement.
100% user error.
Dumped player permissions as part of debugging and found that I was lacking `change_logistic_point_group`.
I can only assume I fat fingered it when I was disabling and then re-enabling crafting for the Lazy Bastard achievement.
100% user error.
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:56 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Unable to create or assign logistics groups in my main save
- Replies: 3
- Views: 319
[2.1.19] Unable to create or assign logistics groups in my main save
Steps to reproduce:
Open Inventory
Click "Add Section" in Logistics pane. Group created named "[No group assigned]"
Add some items to the group
Click pencil icon to change name of group
Type "new group" (or whatever)
Click enter icon. Or press enter. Or press Ctrl-Enter. Or hold Ctrl and click ...
Open Inventory
Click "Add Section" in Logistics pane. Group created named "[No group assigned]"
Add some items to the group
Click pencil icon to change name of group
Type "new group" (or whatever)
Click enter icon. Or press enter. Or press Ctrl-Enter. Or hold Ctrl and click ...
- Wed Dec 04, 2024 6:04 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.7] Frequent FPS slowdowns during gameplay (Apple Silicon)
- Replies: 125
- Views: 59923
Re: [2.0.7] Frequent FPS slowdowns during gameplay (Apple Silicon)
This thread seems like it's largely resolved, but I just wanted to chime in and add to the chorus - from some quick testing my game seems to be performing way better, and I haven't been able to trigger a similar slowdown to what I was seeing before.
Kudos all around! Thanks especially to posila ...
Kudos all around! Thanks especially to posila ...
- Thu Oct 24, 2024 8:28 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.7] Frequent FPS slowdowns during gameplay (Apple Silicon)
- Replies: 125
- Views: 59923
Re: [2.0.7] Frequent FPS slowdowns during gameplay
Thought I'd add on to this one, as I'm experiencing similar problems. I'm currently on 2.0.10, seems to me like the problems are worsening as time goes on, but not sure if this is related to new versions or if it's just my save growing bigger.
I'm using an external display too, it's a 1440p Apple ...
I'm using an external display too, it's a 1440p Apple ...