Search found 13 matches

by LightningMaster
Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:13 pm
Forum: Mod portal Discussion
Topic: Mods Portal Down?
Replies: 5
Views: 355

Mods Portal Down?

My automation sends me messages from server says it can't connect to mods portal, and I opened on my end and sees Heroku error page.
by LightningMaster
Sun Dec 08, 2024 6:41 am
Forum: Modding help
Topic: how to set a slot in the inventory with a custom background?
Replies: 0
Views: 664

how to set a slot in the inventory with a custom background?

I want to hightlight certain items in the inventory to indecates its status.
for example, I want to indecates a item is frozen, then I want to change the item stack slots background to blue, to show it is frozen.
I can set a filter on it, but that does not work on every inventory, like inventory on ...
by LightningMaster
Sun Dec 08, 2024 6:23 am
Forum: Modding interface requests
Topic: inventory_type for SpacePlatformHubPrototype
Replies: 1
Views: 634

inventory_type for SpacePlatformHubPrototype

as discribed in title.

receiently, I was trying to get the filter on for space plantform storage just like CargoWagon. for continers, we can enable the filter by setting "with_filters_and_bar" to inventory_type.

but I was not able to do so on space platform. I think those features should be ...
by LightningMaster
Thu Nov 14, 2024 11:23 pm
Forum: Minor issues
Topic: [2.0.10] All mods get enabled after loading mod with wrong version
Replies: 2
Views: 2660

Re: [2.0.10] All mods get enabled after loading mod with wrong version


Enabling/disabling a lot of mods manually is a PITA on my laptop because it's not enough to doubleclick on a line in the mod manager. Instead, I have to click directly into the tiny checkbox, and that can be difficult because I'm using the touchpad to move the cursor.

So even if this has been ...
by LightningMaster
Fri Oct 25, 2024 2:23 pm
Forum: Minor issues
Topic: [2.0.10] All mods get enabled after loading mod with wrong version
Replies: 2
Views: 2660

[2.0.10] All mods get enabled after loading mod with wrong version

when testing my own mod, I found this problem. there is a time when my zip version doesn't match my version in info.json.
then I will get this error:
10-25-2024, 15-06-19.png
after closing factorio. and lunch it again.
factorio will enable all the mods in the mod folder.
this is little bit ...
by LightningMaster
Thu Oct 24, 2024 12:41 pm
Forum: Modding help
Topic: 2.0 mod porting guide
Replies: 5
Views: 9050

Re: 2.0 mod porting guide

That saves my life! I am completely new to mod, just has some old mod not working on 2.0, based on the steps and tips for searching in change log helps a lot. I was able to get some old mods working again in 2.0. huge thanks. saves my life.
by LightningMaster
Thu Oct 24, 2024 12:33 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 2.0.7
Replies: 29
Views: 93060

Re: Version 2.0.7



Hi there,
I had a hard time trying to find game.entity_prototypes in LuaGameScript. it just disappears from the doc and I dont see it in the change log. where can I find an alternative method to get all the prototypes?


https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/classes/LuaPrototypes.html


thanks ...
by LightningMaster
Thu Oct 24, 2024 12:27 pm
Forum: Questions, reviews and ratings
Topic: How to publish a mod?
Replies: 0
Views: 671

How to publish a mod?

Hi,

I am completely new here. recently we got the excited update for space age. however, after updates. lots of my mods stopped working. simply change the game version will result a load error. some mod already updated by their author. but there are also some old mods where the author haven't ...
by LightningMaster
Thu Oct 24, 2024 3:59 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 2.0.7
Replies: 29
Views: 93060

Re: Version 2.0.7

Hi there,
I had a hard time trying to find game.entity_prototypes in LuaGameScript. it just disappears from the doc and I dont see it in the change log. where can I find an alternative method to get all the prototypes?
by LightningMaster
Mon Oct 21, 2024 10:34 pm
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: Name assign error on shared save file?
Replies: 0
Views: 471

Name assign error on shared save file?

Hi,

very excited that space age comes out. So here is what happened, basically my friend plays first and he share his save file to me. so when I come home, happily downloaded the latest updates. on a new computer (studying aboard for a while so brought a new laptop). then puts his save file in the ...
by LightningMaster
Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:11 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #430 - Drowning in Fluids
Replies: 320
Views: 171974

Re: Friday Facts #430 - Drowning in Fluids



Pumps have been nerfed to 1200/s (10x decrease), but this can be increased with quality.

I am wondering what happens if I put 10 pumps in parallel, connect their input to the same pip from chunk 1 and connect their output to the same pip on chunk 2. Will I get a 12000/s throughput then?

You ...
by LightningMaster
Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:01 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #430 - Drowning in Fluids
Replies: 320
Views: 171974

Re: Friday Facts #430 - Drowning in Fluids


Pumps have been nerfed to 1200/s (10x decrease), but this can be increased with quality.

I am wondering what happens if I put 10 pumps in parallel, connect their input to the same pip from chunk 1 and connect their output to the same pip on chunk 2. Will I get a 12000/s throughput then?


Its ...
by LightningMaster
Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:22 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #430 - Drowning in Fluids
Replies: 320
Views: 171974

Re: Friday Facts #430 - Drowning in Fluids

Pumps have been nerfed to 1200/s (10x decrease), but this can be increased with quality.
I am wondering what happens if I put 10 pumps in parallel, connect their input to the same pip from chunk 1 and connect their output to the same pip on chunk 2. Will I get a 12000/s throughput then?

Go to advanced search