Many of my sub-optimal ship designs are now faster then before! Old speed cap (for non-thruster stacked ships) was ~500km/s which we can now surpass w/out thruster stacking.
As someone who has built many ships, both optimal and non, The old speed equation created a very narrow optimal build ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:41 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.21
- Replies: 65
- Views: 13291
- Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:15 am
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Infinite Recycling Loop
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8905
Re: Infinite Recycling Loop
I don't think we've ever seen productivity modules in recyclers for this exact reason.
That's a great point. We know the recycler has 4 module slots but we have only ever seen quality modules in those slots.
Currently the only restriction on where quality modules can't be placed is beacons and ...
- Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:53 pm
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Infinite Recycling Loop
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8905
Infinite Recycling Loop
First off, I'm very excited to play with quality in the new update. I'm currently calculating the cost to make legendary items using different methods and I noticed a way to make infinite items.
The pieces of the infinite loop:
-The Electromagnetic Plant has "a built-in productivity bonus of +50 ...
The pieces of the infinite loop:
-The Electromagnetic Plant has "a built-in productivity bonus of +50 ...