Can confirm: Setting Anisotropic Filtering from Enabled to Disabled in the AMD software fixes it in Steam for me. I had it enabled globally, so it's no clear why it only affected the Steam version.
It's weird that there's no "Use application setting" for that setting, only enable and disable. Also ...
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:16 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: [2.1.14] Seam in space background
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1772
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 11:37 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: [2.1.14] Seam in space background
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1772
Re: [2.1.14] Seam in space background
I tried a bunch of versions, and I'm not able to reproduce the issue when using the standalone zip downloaded from the website. But I can reproduce on the steam version at least as far back as 2.0.77:
2.0.7 - working
2.0.55 - working
2.0.77 - working
2.1.7 - working
2.1.14 - working
2.0.77 (steam ...
2.0.7 - working
2.0.55 - working
2.0.77 - working
2.1.7 - working
2.1.14 - working
2.0.77 (steam ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:52 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: [2.1.14] Seam in space background
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1772
Re: [2.1.14] Seam in space background
OP, are you using an AMD gpu? I also have this issue, but only since I switched from Nvidia to AMD (9070 XT).
- Sat Jun 27, 2026 9:48 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.8] Loading music plays over title music
- Replies: 7
- Views: 681
[2.1.8] Loading music plays over title music
This is a super minor issue, but if you have no mods enabled (just Base mod) then the game loads quickly enough that the loading music/sound is still playing when the title music starts and they play over top of each other.
Ideally either the title music would interrupt the loading music, or it ...
Ideally either the title music would interrupt the loading music, or it ...
- Sat Jun 27, 2026 9:37 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.7][Linux] Ghost entities playing same, scratchy sound
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1078
Re: [2.1.7][Linux] Ghost entities playing same, scratchy sound
+1
While intended, it's a really unpleasant sound. Maybe you can filter off some of the high frequencies? I think OP's description of "scratchy" is spot on. Configuring ghosts is one of the most common things you do in the game so it's really important to have a good sound. The regular open/close ...
While intended, it's a really unpleasant sound. Maybe you can filter off some of the high frequencies? I think OP's description of "scratchy" is spot on. Configuring ghosts is one of the most common things you do in the game so it's really important to have a good sound. The regular open/close ...
- Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:57 am
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [1.1.94] Science packs on belt are spreading out and shifting for no reason
- Replies: 1
- Views: 764
[1.1.94] Science packs on belt are spreading out and shifting for no reason
In the included save file, to the north of the player, on the north side of the belt, where the military and utility science packs are, the science packs are spreading out at a random point on the belt. Unless the belt is fully backed up on that side (which it isn't in this case), I would expect the ...