Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 10:18 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: 2.1 Wire selection on assemblers etc
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1461
Re: 2.1 Wire selection on assemblers etc
Dang, I didn't realise it was going to only be for inputs vs outputs not each thing. That seems a bit... pointless? I guess I wasn't in the threads about the disadvantages of magic self-subtraction, but it seems like something that was convenient (you could do set recipe + read contents on an ...
- Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:51 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #375 - Quality
- Replies: 838
- Views: 500855
Re: Friday Facts #375 - Quality
For the RNG side of things I think you could improve the situation by a cheaper/more satisfying mitigation sub-system than the recycler with its big cost penalty, basically tuned so that if you want to reliably achieve a certain tier of quality you can do so with a hefty but manageable up front cost ...
- Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:01 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #375 - Quality
- Replies: 838
- Views: 500855
Re: Friday Facts #375 - Quality
Yeah, the names are awful. Factorio is not Fortnite! (or WoW, which I guess popularised this tiering? I heard of it first from Fortnite, having never played MMOs)
The gameplay I guess can't be judged without trying it but on the face of it I am quite skeptical. 5 tiers of quality presumably means 5 ...
The gameplay I guess can't be judged without trying it but on the face of it I am quite skeptical. 5 tiers of quality presumably means 5 ...