Search found 5 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:34 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Setting entity item icon in space platform logistic group not displaying correctly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 380
Re: [2.1.19] Setting entity item icon in space platform logistic group not displaying correctly
This behavior you are seeing is caused by the LogisticPointRenameGui enforcing limit of 200 characters limit on the logistic section name and those signals being represented as text. Signal with quality takes more characters than a signal without quality (normal quality) and you got a lot of ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:06 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.19] Setting entity item icon in space platform logistic group not displaying correctly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 380
[2.1.19] Setting entity item icon in space platform logistic group not displaying correctly
I was trying to setup a logistics group in a space platform using entity icons in the group name. When attempting to set the last icon as Big Electric Pole, Rare Quality, instead of displaying the item like it did with every other icon, it just displayed a text string for said item:
Screenshot 2026 ...
Screenshot 2026 ...
- Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:25 pm
- Forum: Multiplayer
- Topic: Looking for players for MP
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4150
Re: Looking for players for MP
Hi MaxMustacio,
I have sent you a PM.
I am also active on Discord now following the suggestion of a previous poster. It might be easier to communicate through that forum?
I have sent you a PM.
I am also active on Discord now following the suggestion of a previous poster. It might be easier to communicate through that forum?
- Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:53 pm
- Forum: Multiplayer
- Topic: Looking for players for MP
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4150
Re: Looking for players for MP
Thanks, I'll check there too 
- Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:14 am
- Forum: Multiplayer
- Topic: Looking for players for MP
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4150
Looking for players for MP
Hi guys,
I've been playing for about a year or so, and am looking for others who would like to do a bit of multiplayer.
I'm based in NZ, so players in either NZ or AU would be good; otherwise I'll probably be on when you're asleep and vice versa.
I've completed a couple of vanilla playthrus, a ...
I've been playing for about a year or so, and am looking for others who would like to do a bit of multiplayer.
I'm based in NZ, so players in either NZ or AU would be good; otherwise I'll probably be on when you're asleep and vice versa.
I've completed a couple of vanilla playthrus, a ...