Are yall aware this is for sale?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/as ... e-factorio
Search found 38 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:40 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #447 - Factorio that you can touch
- Replies: 45
- Views: 8125
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 4:04 pm
- Forum: Pending
- Topic: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 258
Re: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
Yea sadly I can't give any more context.
I had the game running while I was doing other things. At this point, I don't even recall what I was doing otherwise ha.
Cheers, thanks for taking a look.
I had the game running while I was doing other things. At this point, I don't even recall what I was doing otherwise ha.
Cheers, thanks for taking a look.
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 1:26 am
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [kovarex][2.0.50] Blueprint parameter variables in formula show error despite working
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8500
- Tue Sep 08, 2026 7:32 pm
- Forum: Pending
- Topic: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 258
[2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
I was alt-tabbed for a good amount of time. Game suddenly crashed out of nowhere!
- Sat Nov 23, 2024 7:21 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.20] When setting quality in a condition filter, alt+mouse wheel does not change quality.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1484
Re: [2.0.20] When setting quality in a condition filter, alt+mouse wheel does not change quality.
Yes this is the same as 121609
I have tracked it down to be related to scroll bar. Can delete this thread if needed.
I have tracked it down to be related to scroll bar. Can delete this thread if needed.
- Tue Nov 19, 2024 10:16 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.20] Quality-shortcut not working when selecting fuel for train from remote view
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1479
- Tue Nov 19, 2024 10:14 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.20] When setting quality in a condition filter, alt+mouse wheel does not change quality.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1484
[2.0.20] When setting quality in a condition filter, alt+mouse wheel does not change quality.
Steps to reproduce:
Go to set Circuit condition on a requester chest.
Check Enabled/Disable.
Choose item.
Alt+MouseWheel does not change quality.
Go to set Circuit condition on a requester chest.
Check Enabled/Disable.
Choose item.
Alt+MouseWheel does not change quality.
- Sat Nov 09, 2024 9:07 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.0.14] "Import From" filter unexpectedly changing when altering logistics group from cargo landing pad
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4269
Re: [2.0.14] "Import From" filter unexpectedly changing when altering logistics group from cargo landing pad
Able to reproduce this myself.
Just change a request on a grouped request and it will change the planet to Nauvis.
Just change a request on a grouped request and it will change the planet to Nauvis.
- Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:36 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: 2.0.7: Superconductors recyclable?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10401
Re: 2.0.7: Superconductors recyclable?
Makes sense for ease of recycling tier 3 modules, but the inconsistency is a bit confusing.
- Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:31 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Space Age general Questions
- Replies: 164
- Views: 107456
Re: Space Age general Questions
Why doesn't ice spoil into water or just evaporate?
Agreed. The question immediately arises - can the mechanics of "rotting" (which is on Gleba) be changed to something else for other things (evaporation rate, rusting, etc.) in potential mods?
Oh I love that concept. That would be really ...
- Wed Nov 06, 2024 8:31 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Serious Question: Can Gleba not be idle?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14081
Re: Serious Question: Can Gleba not be idle?
Never idle so far. If you want constant science production, why would you want idle?
I guess you could easily setup a system that only starts nutrient production when your science goes below a certain amount.
I guess you could easily setup a system that only starts nutrient production when your science goes below a certain amount.
- Wed Nov 06, 2024 8:30 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Starting out on Aquilo questions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 21407
Re: Starting out on Aquilo questions
Having some solar panels and accums is helpful when first starting. That being said, you 100% need to ship in some sort of fuel, ideally nuclear.
- Wed Nov 06, 2024 8:28 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Space Age general Questions
- Replies: 164
- Views: 107456
Re: Space Age general Questions
Why doesn't ice spoil into water or just evaporate?
- Fri Oct 25, 2024 4:14 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [0.17.4] Toggle Belt Immunity shortcut
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9830
Re: [0.17.4] Toggle Belt Immunity shortcut
Bump.
Sadge I have to wait for a mod to be updated for this really nice(and simple) functionality!
Sadge I have to wait for a mod to be updated for this really nice(and simple) functionality!
- Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:53 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Copy/Paste Train Conditions
- Replies: 26
- Views: 78238
Re: Copy/Paste Train Conditions
Even just a button to duplicate an existing train stop within the Schedule Editor would be awesome.
- Fri May 31, 2019 4:26 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #297 - New resource icons
- Replies: 125
- Views: 95014
Re: Friday Facts #297 - New resource icons
As a developer (but not game), can you elaborate why that is the case?
I can't see something like the angle of an inserter requiring more than single-degree precision.
If you ever have to do any division, you have to round. Rounding is much easier if there is more precision. Otherwise you'd ...
- Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:21 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Change train station already added to schedule
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14107
Re: Change train station already added to schedule
Honestly surprised this isn't already a function!
+1
+1
- Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:15 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.5] Personal Bots Delayed Construction
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12022
Re: [0.17.5] Personal Bots Delayed Construction
=( sure wish they weren't.
- Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:43 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.5] Personal Bots Delayed Construction
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12022
Re: [0.17.5] Personal Bots Delayed Construction
Ok, I loaded up the save and it's what I thought it was: you have 1520 entities waiting to be repaired and it's the same logic as everything else robots do: only so many are checked per tick resulting in slow times between robots being sent to repair stuff.
Even though those robots aren't in ...
- Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:00 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.5] Personal Bots Delayed Construction
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12022
Re: BUG: Personal Robots stop activating - Toggling doesn't help.
To even further elaborate:
This seems to happen only when out of range of placed Roboports. In the save I attached above, I am expanding way out and am only in range of my personal roboport.
Is there something else needed to get this ticket out of pending? I'd be glad to get more saves or logs if ...
This seems to happen only when out of range of placed Roboports. In the save I attached above, I am expanding way out and am only in range of my personal roboport.
Is there something else needed to get this ticket out of pending? I'd be glad to get more saves or logs if ...