I ran into this hard crash that happens during multiplayer while saving using an unreleased version of my Fluidic Power mod. I'm fairly certain the hard crash is caused by my mod, but I'm under the impression a mod should not easily be able to hard-crash Factorio.
So what happened:
- Happened while saving. It happened a few times, during an autosave, save-for-joining-player and just a normal escape-save-game.
- At first I thought it was because we were placing poles just before the autosave, but for the last crash we were deliberately doing nothing.
- Happened during multiplayer, and is likely the first time this Fluidic Power is used in multiplayer (as far as I know)
- I've never seen this in my many hours of single-player testing of my mod. I even tried running the multiplayer save in single player, but couldn't get it to crash.
- The log (or previous log)
- The unreleased Fluidic Power 0.3.3 we played with
- The save game. There is a couple of minutes of playing between this save and when the crash happened.
- The savegame *.tmp.zip that was generated during the crashing save operation. (I saw this laying in the save folder after each crash)
Please let me know if I missed any information!