[boskid] [1.1.26] Train stop non greyed out if active on other surface

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[boskid] [1.1.26] Train stop non greyed out if active on other surface

Post by Neemys »

Hello

I'm playing a modded (space exploration) game and noticed that the schedule for train doesn't grey out a stop that is deactivated on the train surface, but is activated on another surface.

Simplified explanation :

I have 2 surface, "Nauvis" and "orbit"
  • Nauvis : 2 train stop, A and B.
  • orbit : 2 train stop A and C and D
So the stop "A" exists on both surface. Both surface have a train that go between all mentioned station.

When not needed, the stop A on a surface can be disabled using circuit network (some other station too)

If the stop A from orbit is deactivated and the stop A from the other surface (nauvis) is not :

EXPECTED : On the surface "orbit" (that have the deactivated A stop), the train should have the stop in its schedule greyed out since the stop is deactivated on this surface.

ACTUAL : On the surface "orbit", the train have the A stop not greyed out (but doesn't try to path to it as there is no "no path" message). Clicking on the "play" button to send the train to the stop do nothing (the train doesn't change the target station and no error message is displayed).

Here : A screenshot that should bring more comprehension to the problem
image_2021-03-10_215103.png
image_2021-03-10_215103.png (706.25 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
You can see that the stop is deactivated (right of the screenshot), but the train schedule on the left show the stop not greyed. Even more, that train have finished loading and is now full. As expected the train didn't go the the next station.

Here a log file in which I have only loaded a save, opened the train schedule and clicked on the "play" button (but it do nothing as it should like mentioned before). I didn't see any error in it.
factorio-current-log-schedule-bug.log
(52.01 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
I didn't joined my save since my upload speed is horrible. If you really need it just ask and I could try to upload it later this week.

I have done some research before posting and found this fixed bug (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73551&p=444431) It seem to be the same problem, but this time the train shown "no path". In my case the train behave correctly, only the schedule isn't reflecting what the train do.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [boskid] [1.1.26] Train stop non greyed out if active on other surface

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Issue is now fixed for 1.1.28. Fix also covers tightly related issue: when you click on a schedule record it centers map widget on the train stop but it was also missing a surface filter so it could center on a position that has nothing interesting on this surface when there was a train stop under the same stationID on different surface.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [boskid] [1.1.26] Train stop non greyed out if active on other surface

Post by Neemys »

Thank you
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”