[kovarex] [1.1.8] Extended pole connections by a mod are removed forever when updating blueprint

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Thadrax
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.8] Extended pole connections by a mod are removed forever when updating blueprint

Post by Thadrax »

I play modded and vanilla games at the same time. In Krastorio 2, the large power poles connect over larger distances than in vanilla. I have blueprints with those power poles at max distance in Krastorio 2.

If I load into a normal game and place those blueprints, the poles won't connect, which is as expected. If I go to my modded game, those blueprints work again. So far so good.

If I go into a vanilla game (mod disabled), pick up the blueprint in the library and just drop it into another slot in the library, that blueprint now has the power connection severed even if I go back to the Krastorio 2 save.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.8] Extended pole connections by a mod are removed forever when updating blueprint

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the notice, since we put quite a big amount of effort into making sure that modded blueprints doesn't break when the mod is not present and they are merely moved around, this obviously needs to be fixed as well.

Fixed for the next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”