[1.1.6] enable recipe notification option broken

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
trampek
Inserter
Inserter

[1.1.6] enable recipe notification option broken

Post by trampek »

hey
as in topic with this option checked i got minor but very annoying bug, so after research every new item in crafting menu is marked yellow with "!" , this is cool feature but it doesnt remember what i already researched and after i load game nearly all items are yellow again and this is really annoying now and make everything hard to find so everytime i load game i have to spend more and more minutes making this yellow things disapear ... only other way is disable option at all

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.6] enable recipe notification option broken

Post by kovarex »

Hello,
that is weird, as saving the game should save also what notifications are there. Can you provide more details or the save/log?
Are you using any mods?

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

well it seems workin now, i got tired of it and disabled this option and now when i enabled it and tried reproduce this it all works as it should so i guess problem solved
ill keep this setting enabled and keep eye on it so will update if necessary
tnx for answering

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

ok it all happen again now, all was ok until i installed some mod (about toolbar, unrelated thing) and then all things yellow again
so i think it happens after i change something with mods ... could be it cos i got over 200 mods and there is something to update everyday and that would explain why it felt i have to do it after every load but when i tried to recreate i couldnt - cos it was after every mod update

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

trampek wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:06 pm
ok it all happen again now, all was ok until i installed some mod (about toolbar, unrelated thing) and then all things yellow again
so i think it happens after i change something with mods ... could be it cos i got over 200 mods and there is something to update everyday and that would explain why it felt i have to do it after every load but when i tried to recreate i couldnt - cos it was after every mod update
It is most probably some mod doing something weird, like disabling/enabling all recipes or something.

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

more precise - all things yellow but those you start with (some from mods)

here is save file if you want find whats that but for me its ok i just leave option disabled
Attachments
1.zip
(14.42 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

Return to “Pending”