[Rseding91] [1.1.6] Rotating blueprint with underground belts shows erroneously red color

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
wiguy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Rseding91] [1.1.6] Rotating blueprint with underground belts shows erroneously red color

Post by wiguy »

I created a small belt pattern, see blueprint.jpg. I copy this (or create a blueprint with same result) and press 'r' to rotate it once.
Go to map view and zoom in just enough to show the character and align the blueprint, see hover_nonmapview.jpg. Everything looks good; the underground belts are shown in blue as they already exists.
Zoom out one level, so the map view is shown and the character is indicated with it's name, see hover_mapview.jpg. Notice that all the underground belts are now marked in red. If I rotate further, they will be shown in red until the blueprint has been rotated four times back to starting orientation.

The actual function is working as it should; I can place the blueprint without holding shift and if I am missing some of the underground belts, they will be placed as ghosts. It is just that the map view visually shows them in red for some reason.

I have not tested other versions, only 1.1.6.
Attachments
hover_mapview.jpg
hover_mapview.jpg (9.21 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
hover_nonmapview.jpg
hover_nonmapview.jpg (74.38 KiB) Viewed 1631 times
blueprint.jpg
blueprint.jpg (164.76 KiB) Viewed 1631 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Rseding91] [1.1.6] Rotating blueprint with underground belts shows erroneously red color

Post by Rseding91 »

thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next release.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”