[kovarex] [1.1.1] Setting enter as confirm key in controls does not work for logistic requests

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.1] Setting enter as confirm key in controls does not work for logistic requests

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

If one sets the enter key as the confirm key (default e) and attempts to use it to confirm changes to logistic requests, it does not work.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.1] Setting enter as confirm key in controls does not work for logistic requests

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report.
Is this vanilla Factorio and Freeplay scenario?
I could not reproduce it (neither in 1.1.6 nor 1.1.1), I tried personal logistic request, requester chest, buffer chest, spidertron that I was not driver and spidertron that I was driving. All of them got confirmed by Enter.

Can you post your log and config.ini, please?

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.1] Setting enter as confirm key in controls does not work for logistic requests

It seems to happen more often if you hover your mouse over the slide bar. I might also specify I am using numberpad enter, which I bound to a key on my mouse, and that It happens when editing requests in logistic chests.
Attachments
config.ini
(28.47 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
factorio-current.log
(298.02 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Thanks for the additional info. Unfortunatelly, I still was not able to reproduce the issue :(
What kind of mouse do you have? I am thinking if maybe the programmable button sends keyboard presses in some weird way.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

I know it isn't my mouse because when I actually use the numberpad, I can get the same issue.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

I noticed the same thing happens when trying to change grid size in a blueprint. (again occurs on the keyboard and mouse both)

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

I was able to reproduce it when I click on slider widget outside of the runner (on the track, or pins). Then clicking on the runner or to the textbox fixes it.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

I couldn't reproduce it with the personal requests, only with the requester chest

Using `E` always works
Using `Enter` stops working if you select the slider

Attachments
2020-12-16_10-37-56.mp4
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 114 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Thank you for the report, it is now fixed for the next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”