[kovarex] [1.0.0] Crash: cursorAdapter.getBlueprintItem() && !cursorAdapter.getSingleBlueprintRecord() was not true

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
willr001
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[kovarex] [1.0.0] Crash: cursorAdapter.getBlueprintItem() && !cursorAdapter.getSingleBlueprintRecord() was not true

Post by willr001 »

I did something a bit weird and crashed the game. I had a blueprint in a book in my library and opened the edit window for it then hit the select new blueprint contents (blue button) instead of copying the blueprint as I intended. Thinking I'd made a copy, instead of selecting new contents for the blueprint, I opened my blueprint book from the blueprint library and placed whatever the "select new contents" blueprint cursor thingy is into my blueprint book (it had the icon of an empty blueprint). I then realized my mistake, picked up the blueprint-but-not-a-blueprint and it crashed the game client either upon hovering over the ground, trying to place the empty blueprint on the ground, or hitting the key to empty the cursor (don't remember which, sorry). At the time of the crash, my mouse cursor was the cross to select a region.

Log files attached.
Attachments
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(674.88 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
factorio-current.log
(17.12 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.0.0] Crash: cursorAdapter.getBlueprintItem() && !cursorAdapter.getSingleBlueprintRecord() was not true

Post by ickputzdirwech »

I can confirm this. The steps provided by the OP result in a hard crash (last step must be left-click, pressing Q doesn't result in a crash).
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.0.0] Crash: cursorAdapter.getBlueprintItem() && !cursorAdapter.getSingleBlueprintRecord() was not true

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, it is fixed for the 1.1

Now, it will properly cancel the assignment state and roll-back back to the opened blueprint whenever you tried to put the item somewhere. (It worked for putting the item to inventory, but not for putting it to bp library).

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”