[kovarex] [1.0.0] No tooltip when hovering over the pen in a deconstruction or upgrade planner

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[kovarex] [1.0.0] No tooltip when hovering over the pen in a deconstruction or upgrade planner

Post by ickputzdirwech »

There is a tooltip "Edit label" when you hover over the pen in a blueprint, spidertron or train stop. Not so in a deconstruction or upgrade planner. I know it doesn't exactly do the same, it even does more. It feels odd that it's not explained to the player.
no tooltip.png
no tooltip.png (5.29 KiB) Viewed 2684 times

May I also add that the button is so small, you can't really tell that it is supposed to be a pen. Renaming a train stop is so much better.
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.0.0] No tooltip when hovering over the pen in a deconstruction or upgrade planner

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, it is now fixed for the next version.

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [1.0.0] No tooltip when hovering over the pen in a deconstruction or upgrade planner

Post by ickputzdirwech »

Thanks for the fix! I just noticed that there is also no tooltip for the pen when renaming a blueprint. Did you catch that already?

Also any chance you are increasing the size of the pen?
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”