- angelsbioprocessing 0.6.2
- angelspetrochem 0.8.6
- angelsrefining 0.10.14
- angelssmelting 0.5.7
- base 0.17.69
- I made a new game, cheated in a Washing Plant and a Seafloor Pump, and cheated to research all technologies.
Code: Select all
/c game.player.insert('washing-plant') /c game.player.insert('seafloor-pump') /c game.player.force.research_all_technologies()
- I placed the Washing Machine next to the shore, set it to Thin Mud Water, and rotated it so that it wants Water from the shore side.
- I placed the Seafloor Pump next to the Water input. The Seafloor Pump generates Viscous Mud Water, so this probably shouldn't be allowed.
- I hovered over the Washing Plant and pressed r to rotate it. This crashes the game.
I expected the game to not crash. Instead, maybe give the "cannot mix fluid systems" error and prevent rotation.
- I've included the save (Crash-Washing-Plant.zip).
- I searched for previous bug reports and only found one that mentioned the Washing Plant or Seafloor Pump, and it didn't seem related.
- This might be something Angel's Mods should be doing differently. I figured this is a good place to start with the report since it does cause an actual crash.
- This crash also happens if there's a pipe between the Seafloor Pump and the Washing Machine. I assume this has the same root cause but I don't know that for sure.
- This crash also happens with other mud washing recipes.
- Please don't be disheartened and give up on the idea of keeping fluids separate. It's a great change for players