Steps to reproduce:
- Place a straight section of rails.
- Place a rail signal in the middle of the rail with Close signal and Read signal checked.
- Close the rail signal with a circuit condition.
- Place a train in front of the rail signal.
- Read the output of the rail signal with an electric pole.
The rail signal should output a 1 on Red once a train is placed in front of it.
The rail signal won't output to the circuit network if the train was placed after the signal was closed by a circuit condition.
I just updated to 0.17.66 from 0.17.45, but I didn't see anything about this in the change logs, and the rail signal will still output if the train is placed before the circuit condition becomes true, so I think this is a bug.