[17.62] Map Editor unable to deconstruct new campaign buildings.

Bugs that are actually features.
Maxreader
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[17.62] Map Editor unable to deconstruct new campaign buildings.

Post by Maxreader »

What did I do?
Placed the new campaign buildings while in the map editor, and attempted to deconstruct them, both by mining them and by deconstruction planner.

What happened?
None of the buildings could be mined. Only the Electricity Generator, Chests Capsules, and Repaired Lab responded to deconstruction orders.

What did you expect to happen?
I expected each building would be deconstruct-able in map editor mode, both by hand and by planner.

I first noticed the issue when in my blueprint world, where I use the map editor heavily. I saw the new buildings, and out of curiosity placed a few down, and was unable to deconstruct them. That world did have the mods: Helmod, Factory Planner, and FNEI, though I was able to consistently replicate the issue in a new scenario created under the map editor option in the main menu, so the mods had no affect on the issue. There is an attached photo showing the deconstruction plan.

Log File: https://pastebin.com/bW0fTTkt
Attachments
Screenshot (35).png
Screenshot (35).png (2.92 MiB) Viewed 1189 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [17.62] Map Editor unable to deconstruct new campaign buildings.

Post by boskid »

Most likely "Not a bug" (however i would like it to be solved better as hinted in small note in viewtopic.php?p=448058#p448058)

You can enter "Entities" and remove them

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [17.62] Map Editor unable to deconstruct new campaign buildings.

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however that's not a bug. They are not mineable as defined by the prototype which makes them not mineable.

If you want to *delete* the entity then use the entity editor and right click on it to delete it.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Not a bug”