[kovarex] [0.17.16] Train GUI does not update correctly when train passes waypoint station

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
knightelite
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[kovarex] [0.17.16] Train GUI does not update correctly when train passes waypoint station

Post by knightelite »

What I did: Send a train to a waypoint station via the GUI (I tested via the train departing based on normal departure conditions, and it occurs then too).

What happened: The train GUI still shows the waypoint station as the next stop, even though the train has passed it. When the train slows down (for any reason), the GUI updates. If the GUI is opened and closed, the GUI updates to showing the correct destination.

This GUI update failure occurs regardless of if the waypoint station is turned off or remains on at the time the train actually passes it, as long as it was on at the time the train's braking distance marker passed the waypoint station.

Train behavior in that case when passing the station is a different issue; this bug is strictly about the GUI update inconsistency.

I've demonstrated the issue in a video.
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(7.23 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
factorio-current.log
(5.72 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
LTN_in_vanilla_0.17_workspace.zip
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 93 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.16] Train GUI does not update correctly when train passes waypoint station

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, fixed for 0.17.22

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”